JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This PSA was not very well thought out. I agree with many on here, what happens when some brainwashed kid takes his or her lead from this PSA, and something tragic happens when he or she tries to be a good little drone.
Perhaps it was very well thought out, the antis love School shootings or guns found on kids in Schools. Risking kids lives to further their cause of disarming Americans is O.K. with them.
They are firm believers in the ends justifying the means.
Yes I believe this was VERY well thought out!

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

Well. I've filed two complaints about it and both times they've come back that it doesn't violate their gun rules nor harming others so I guess they got paid off by Bloomturd!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
Defender of Freedom Award
Washington Arms Collector Member
Vancouver Rifle & Pistol Club member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

We were not aware of the contents of the video nor were we aware that our name would be used."
Uh huh - maybe they did NOT see a script for it or see it prior to release but I'll be they were TOLD it was an anti-gun message. Even then I am sure they would have 'approved' it - and are only reacting in this manner due to overwhelming NEGATIVE public reaction to it.
Gramstorff could not say how much money her school was paid to film at her school.
More like WOULD not say. If the school is sincere about "But this video was not the optimal way to approach the situation." then maybe they should prove it by donating whatever they were paid to a worthy cause.

Last Edited:
Wouldn't bringing a firearm to a school result in an automatic expulsion and possibly a permanent suspension for the student.

Wouldn't bringing a firearm to a school result in an automatic expulsion and possibly a permanent suspension for the student.

That's just a start for a very long list of local, state, and federal laws being broken.
I'm still waiting to find out if local police will investigate the laws that were actually broken just filming this video. It certainly appears that a firearm replica was present on a school campus, and a good place to start questioning.

Last Edited:
I'm still waiting to find out if local police will investigate the laws that were actually broken just filming this video.
Yea right I'll bet there will be some sort 'dispensation' (maybe the wrong word) granted with regard to any specific laws that might have been broken. I mean heck look how many laws 'appear' to have been broken during the filming of TV and movie stuff. However on a different note was it just ME or did anyone else find the PSA had a weird, creepy 'undertone' to it - almost like a sublime attempt at mind control - I mean the kid in it showed no emotion - like the act of taking the gun and telling the teacher 'He did not feel safe etc' was 'imposed' on him and NOT a personal belief.

Waste of time. Did you forget?, the anti-gun libs get a free pass. 30 round magazines in D.C. = jail time for most people, not this guy though.
david-gregory-meet-the-press.jpg

That's just a start for a very long list of local, state, and federal laws being broken.
I'm still waiting to find out if local police will investigate the laws that were actually broken just filming this video. It certainly appears that a firearm replica was present on a school campus, and a good place to start questioning.

Show me a real school that only has nine students in a classroom.

Last Edited:
However on a different note was it just ME or did anyone else find the PSA had a weird, creepy 'undertone' to it - almost like a sublime attempt at mind control - I mean the kid in it showed no emotion - like the act of taking the gun and telling the teacher 'He did not feel safe etc' was 'imposed' on him and NOT a personal belief.
It is possible it could be a coincidence but his trigger finger control tends to support this theory. If the kid was anti gun he probably would not have ever learned to handle one correctly.

They want to stop gun violence???? They want kids to disarm their parents secretively so that when a thug does a home invasion the "WHOLE FAMILY" is screwed!!!!

This kind of stupidity has got to stop!!!!

Surprise! It was filmed at a real school - a public charter school in Oakland. Apparently, school officials had no idea about the purpose of the ad being filmed. Oops.

http://www.mercurynews.com/News/ci_27196096/Oakland-school-disowns-gun-control-video-made-on-campus

Excerpt:

A charter school here is distancing itself from a controversial anti-gun video filmed on campus over the summer that shows a student bringing a gun to school and giving it to his teacher.

North Oakland Community Charter School Director Carolyn Gramstorff said the school rented space to San Francisco filmmaker Rejina Sincic but had no idea the content would become so divisive on both sides of the gun control debate.

She said she has asked Sincic and Sleeper 13 Productions to remove the school name in credits at the end of the 2½-minute video but has run into a wall of silence from both.

The film, called "Stop Gun Violence-PSA" (http://bit.ly/1CEwcuS), is getting negative comments from all sides of the debate on gun control because it shows a kid bringing a gun to school in his backpack.

"We do not advocate for children to bring guns, real or fake, to school," Gramstorff said when contacted by telephone in Florida on Tuesday.

<snip>
My point is to determine if any laws were actually broken during the production of the video, and if so, what authorities should be notified.

Be like the Horny Moms, who don't need facts: The locale is a gun-free school zone. If you believe some laws were broken during the filming, file a complaint with the local US District Attorney.

I think we need a follow up PSA where Mom's door gets broken down by thugs and the kid gets to watch her get raped and killed after she retreats to the bedroom to get the gun that's no longer there.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top