JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder what this group thinks of the novel Moby Dick? LOL!
What makes this really funny is that a whales penis is called a "Dork" and a "Dork" is a slang term for a dildo.
Yes I am a nerd! :)
Andy

What makes this really funny is that a whales penis is called a "Dork" and a "Dork" is a slang term for a dildo.
Andy

"Dork" huh? Andy, you give yourself away not only as a nerd but also as a child of the 80's. I knew there was I reason I like you. :cool:

Andy

LOL...just FYI, "Dikes" is no longer an insulting word! There is a group in Ca. that calls itself "Dikes with Bikes"...therefore they must be proud of the title! So, can the above White House group be called "Chicks with Dicks?"

I see out Fearless Leader once again taking serious the protections of our youth by supporting a just cause! I wonder if they gave out a few "samples" for our esteemed first lady to try out, see how they work! I would like to see the Secret Service switch to using Dildos to protect our Prez, as these azzhats thinks Cock's not Glocks are FAR more effective!!! Sheesh, what a bunch of loosers, But hay, they got invited to the White House to visit the bestest Prez this nation ever had! I bet they are really proud of that!!!

My oldest friend goes by Dyke, and he's a well know jeweler in Lake Oswego.
Proudly sports his first name on his store.

I see out Fearless Leader once again taking serious the protections of our youth by supporting a just cause! I wonder if they gave out a few "samples" for our esteemed first lady to try out, see how they work! I would like to see the Secret Service switch to using Dildos to protect our Prez, as these azzhats thinks Cock's not Glocks are FAR more effective!!! Sheesh, what a bunch of loosers, But hay, they got invited to the White House to visit the bestest Prez this nation ever had! I bet they are really proud of that!!!

I don't think that there were any samples left for her, since her husband probably got first pick..... Just sayin'.

Ray

Topical humor.

image.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top