JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder what this group thinks of the novel Moby Dick? LOL!
What makes this really funny is that a whales penis is called a "Dork" and a "Dork" is a slang term for a dildo.
Yes I am a nerd! :)
Andy

What makes this really funny is that a whales penis is called a "Dork" and a "Dork" is a slang term for a dildo.
Andy

"Dork" huh? Andy, you give yourself away not only as a nerd but also as a child of the 80's. I knew there was I reason I like you. :cool:

Andy

LOL...just FYI, "Dikes" is no longer an insulting word! There is a group in Ca. that calls itself "Dikes with Bikes"...therefore they must be proud of the title! So, can the above White House group be called "Chicks with Dicks?"

I see out Fearless Leader once again taking serious the protections of our youth by supporting a just cause! I wonder if they gave out a few "samples" for our esteemed first lady to try out, see how they work! I would like to see the Secret Service switch to using Dildos to protect our Prez, as these azzhats thinks Cock's not Glocks are FAR more effective!!! Sheesh, what a bunch of loosers, But hay, they got invited to the White House to visit the bestest Prez this nation ever had! I bet they are really proud of that!!!

My oldest friend goes by Dyke, and he's a well know jeweler in Lake Oswego.
Proudly sports his first name on his store.

I see out Fearless Leader once again taking serious the protections of our youth by supporting a just cause! I wonder if they gave out a few "samples" for our esteemed first lady to try out, see how they work! I would like to see the Secret Service switch to using Dildos to protect our Prez, as these azzhats thinks Cock's not Glocks are FAR more effective!!! Sheesh, what a bunch of loosers, But hay, they got invited to the White House to visit the bestest Prez this nation ever had! I bet they are really proud of that!!!

I don't think that there were any samples left for her, since her husband probably got first pick..... Just sayin'.

Ray

Topical humor.

image.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR