JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Don't let this thread turn into reams of pages bagging on the cops UNTIL MORE INFO IS AVAILABLE... otherwise you'll have Buggy, CEF, and a few others pointing out how STUPID you right-wing, gun-totin', government hatin', white-boys are... and it'll just be reams and reams of USELESS back and forth insults, lies, half-truths, and time we'll never get added back to our lives. ;)

Don't let this thread turn into reams of pages bagging on the cops UNTIL MORE INFO IS AVAILABLE

More info from the cops? No thanks, they've already been caught in multiple lies:

- Claimed the victim was a drug dealer, but then the cops didn't find any drugs or money and then rescinded the statement citing "confidentiality" (translation, we f***** up)
- Claimed they were shot at and ballistic shields were "riddled with holes", LOL
- Claimed the victim said "I got something for you", highly unlikely, since the victim's AR-15 safety was still engaged
- Claimed the victim was given medical care, in reality the cops blocked the ambulance and told the paramedics to wait for an hour until their victim was dead while the wife begged the cops to let the paramedics through
- Claimed they identified themselves as police, contradicted by the victim's wife, a far more trustworthy witness, at least her story is consistent

Any new info released by the cops is worthless. Even if the wife is wrong and the cops identified themselves, the fact that the victim was denied medical care and left to bleed out for an hour is a disgrace and whoever made that call should be imprisoned. If the wife is correct, then the whole damn SWAT team should be locked up for life.

The Indiana decision is simply legal recognition of what's been happening throughout the country - as amply demonstrated in this story out of Arizona. If the police tell you to jump - right or wrong - you jump! End-of-story. And don't even think about asking them 'how high?'.

What does this decision really mean? It means...

The police are given carte-blanche to violate your constitutional rights. In the process, they can assault and even kill you or a member of your family.

You have the 'right' to take court action against the police after-the-fact (assuming you or one of your family members survives).

If you are lucky enough to have genuine credible evidence proving your rights were violated, you might prevail in court, and you and other taxpayers will be ordered to pay the settlement to yourself (and your high-priced attorney of-course)) on behalf of your police department.

Clearly, the winner in all of this is the government bureaucracy - the police, the lawyers and the judges. And the loser is you - along with all the other law-abiding, tax-paying citizens.

If this doesn't scare the heck out of decent, freedom-loving people, i don't know what would.

The Indiana decision is completely ridiculous. It's entering a private residence illegally or "for no reason" that is against public policy.

It's becoming more apparent that police conduct needs to be looked at. I'm normally very sympathetic to police but the advent of camera phones has shown way too many incidents across the country - including Seattle - where the police report one version and the photos or videos show something entirely different. Have to get back "To Protect And To Serve" instead of lord over, mistreat and intimidate.

From what I have seen recently, the "Protect & Serve" part is accurate, the Police around here simply apply it to themselves.
Nowhere does it say "To Protect & Serve The Public"

More info from the cops? No thanks, they've already been caught in multiple lies:

- Claimed the victim was a drug dealer, but then the cops didn't find any drugs or money and then rescinded the statement citing "confidentiality" (translation, we f***** up)
- Claimed they were shot at and ballistic shields were "riddled with holes", LOL
- Claimed the victim said "I got something for you", highly unlikely, since the victim's AR-15 safety was still engaged
- Claimed the victim was given medical care, in reality the cops blocked the ambulance and told the paramedics to wait for an hour until their victim was dead while the wife begged the cops to let the paramedics through
- Claimed they identified themselves as police, contradicted by the victim's wife, a far more trustworthy witness, at least her story is consistent

Any new info released by the cops is worthless. Even if the wife is wrong and the cops identified themselves, the fact that the victim was denied medical care and left to bleed out for an hour is a disgrace and whoever made that call should be imprisoned. If the wife is correct, then the whole damn SWAT team should be Executed by Firing Squad Immediately.

There Ya Go, I Fixed it For Ya.

I'm referring to investigative reporting done by sources outside the LEO strata... it'll all come out, they can't hide behind "confidentiality" forever... ask Eric Holder.

Sure, and when all the information comes out, the dog and pony show will just rule the shooting justified just like every other cop on civilian murder.

Just look at the John T. Williams shooting in Seattle, it's as if the inquiry simply disregarded all civilian testimony contradicting the blatant perjury of the murdering thug. Heralds back to the old days when slaves were not allowed to testify against freemen, or when christian testimony against muslims is inadmissible in kangaroo sharia courts. SSDD.

There's no point in responding to this thread. dmancornell and his ilk have all ready explained the facts to us, so why bother waiting to hear the whole story...

There's no point in responding to this thread. dmancornell and his ilk have all ready explained the facts to us, so why bother waiting to hear the whole story...

LOL, the whole story is already out, just watch the interview with the widow, she has the final word: <broken link removed> . That's unless you actually choose to believe whatever drivel the cops or other government lackeys spew next, despite the fact that they have zero credibility after being caught lying through their teeth.

The only thing happening now are the cops following the Waco playbook to the letter: twisting the facts for the justified circus, and slandering the victim's character to get the sheeple to support the murder.

LOL, the whole story is already out, just watch the interview of the victim's widow, she has the final word: <broken link removed>

That's unless you actually choose to believe whatever drivel the cops or other government lackeys spew next, despite the fact that they have zero credibility after being caught lying through their teeth.

The only thing happening now are the cops following the Waco playbook to the letter: twisting the facts for the justified circus, and slandering the victim's character to get the sheeple to support the murder.

And what automatically gives her more credit than anyone else? Is she not human? Is she not grieving? Is she not able to make mistakes and lie just like the police officers you are so quick to condemn?

Honestly man, there's no point responding to you. You spew the same crap over and over. The cops are "murdering thugs" and "stormtroopers." You want to know the beauty of it? Next time you're in trouble and need them, they'll still be there to help you. As for me? I'm done with you. Your arguments are not logical, and so there's no point discussing them...

And what automatically gives her more credit than anyone else? Is she not human? Is she not grieving? Is she not able to make mistakes and lie just like the police officers you are so quick to condemn?

Hmm, maybe because her story is consistent and the cops have been lying about every aspect of the case, the shooting, and the aftermath? And besides, what motive would she have to lie? Her husband is already dead. The cops on the other hand have everything to gain, i.e. what's left of the credibility, reputation and workfare... err careers. :s0114:

On the flip side, why are you so quick to condemn the credibility of the widow? Is it because she's a lower social caste than the badges?

Honestly man, there's no point responding to you. You spew the same crap over and over. The cops are "murdering thugs" and "stormtroopers." You want to know the beauty of it? Next time you're in trouble and need them, they'll still be there to help you. As for me? I'm done with you. Your arguments are not logical, and so there's no point discussing them...
I need the cops with their traffic ticket scams and taxpayer funded range trips about as much as a case of hemorrhoids.

What's illogical are people playing sycophants to the cops even as they wage war on the citizenry. My hypothesis of their reasoning is that deep inside they actually think the cops will protect them from black/brown people, for example, Jose Guereña.

I'm referring to investigative reporting done by sources outside the LEO strata... it'll all come out, they can't hide behind "confidentiality" forever... ask Eric Holder.

I would bet there will be a lot of free legal advise over there.The civil lawsuits will break the state.
They can say whatever they want and tell their LEOs to do whatever they want.Doesn't mean it won't cost them big time.

It doesn't make it better for the kid's family,(well that's a matter of opinion) but I would say the AZ family will live quite nicely after the civil law suit.

Maybe if we sue the police departments enough,and the individual cops,this stuff will end.

I would bet there will be a lot of free legal advise over there.The civil lawsuits will break the state.
They can say whatever they want and tell their LEOs to do whatever they want.Doesn't mean it won't cost them big time.

It doesn't make it better for the kid's family,(well that's a matter of opinion) but I would say the AZ family will live quite nicely after the civil law suit.

Maybe if we sue the police departments enough,and the individual cops,this stuff will end.

I think this type scenario will end fastest if the good cops stop backing up their bad-cop bros...

When you deal drugs you kind of leave yourself and your family open to these kinds of consequences. If I was an officer and was in the same situation staring the guy down with a rifle pointed at me I would have killed him to.

I ask the people in this thread that are down on the police this question, what would you have done?

When you deal drugs you kind of leave yourself and your family open to these kinds of consequences. If I was an officer and was in the same situation staring the guy down with a rifle pointed at me I would have killed him to.

I ask the people in this thread that are down on the police this question, what would you have done?

Do you really think putting a "Drugs" label on this makes it OK?
Isn't that like saying if that pretty girl wasn't wearing that bikini she wouldn't have been raped?

You did read that the guy with the "assault weapon" had completed two tours of duty?
Can we still cover this up with a DRUGS label?

Do you really think putting a "Drugs" label on this makes it OK?
Isn't that like saying if that pretty girl wasn't wearing that bikini she wouldn't have been raped?

You did read that the guy with the "assault weapon" had completed two tours of duty?
Can we still cover this up with a DRUGS label?

Well if he was in fact a dealer then he probably should have had a clue that cops would be at the door.But said cops fired an awful lot of rounds knowing there was children in the house too.

But I worked with a guy that went to WWII instead of going to jail.This has gone on forever.
Not all of our soldiers are upstanding citizens.
Kinda like pro athletes,you can take them out of the bad neighborhoods and situations, but you can't always take the bad out of them.

On the flip side, why are you so quick to condemn the credibility of the widow? Is it because she's a lower social caste than the badges?

Unlike you, I never called into question the reliability of anyone's statement. I simply pointed out that she has just as much likelihood to be untruthful as any other human. She has a drug warrant served on her home. She is grieving for her husband. I'm not saying that she is necessarily lying. But unlike you, I don't put her at a different than the police. All are on the same level, as much as you'd like to lower the police to a lower level. She has the same ability to lie as anyone else...

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads