JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They're not show pieces and can sometimes use a little tuneup

The nice thing about my Rossi is that I don't worry about it. I've got enough safe queens by now, thank you.o_O With the Rossi I just tuned up the action (it helps if you are an amateur gunsmith) and just stick it in the truck in a cheap case. It's a 16" barrel stainless .357 in a nice dark hardwood. About the handiest rifle you can own, except maybe for a Contender Carbine. With iron sights it is not for precision shooting, obviously...

I think the .44 Mag is the cooler caliber, and a good idea if you have grizzlies in the back yard, but you can carry about twice as many .357's as .44's, and is nothing to sneeze at in a rifle-length barrel. I wish Rossi made them in .327 Fed Mag (sigh).

I'd probably consider a Rossi as a last choice. I don't know why, maybe that would change with time. Plus, all the talk of flakes on AL, why mess with it. IF I get this rifle I consider it more on a whim than a "Need".

The easiest way to weed out the scammers on Armslist is to examine the members registration date and if they have multiple items listed.
If the ad show that they're not registered, have only one item that's priced to good to true, I ignore them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top