JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Another useless gun control measure disguised as 'gun safety?'

Yesterday's big-money fund raising luncheon in Seattle to fatten the
campaign war chest for Initiative 1491, the new gun control measure pushed
by the same people who bankrolled Initiative 594 two years ago, raised a
reported $750,000, according to the Seattle P-I.com <http://p-i.com/>.

<broken link removed>

More elite masturbation to ignore. If someone comes to take my guns, even under color of law, it's not going well for him. Doesn't matter what I-1491 says, or whether or not it gets passed.

Pre crime

What does that mean? When someone engages in repeated violent offenses, the current "establishment" approach is "rehabilitation". (There's no such thing as rehabilitation because you can't "un-ring the bell"). A person can habilatate (moving forward away from a life of crime/criminal activity) but you can't retroactively "edit" your life.

You prevent crime by raising a child in a lawful manner with proper instruction, and two parents. It all begins with moral grounding and a rigourously staunch father and mother.

"Train a child up in the way that he should go, and he shall not depart from it." - Proverbs 22:6 KJV, Holy Bible

Last Edited:
What does that mean? When someone engages in repeated violent offenses, the current "establishment" approach is "rehabilitation". (There's no such thing as rehabilitation because you can't "un-ring the bell"). A person can habilatate (moving forward away from a life of crime/criminal activity) but you can't retroactively "edit" your life.

You prevent crime by raising a child in a lawful manner with proper instruction, and two parents. It all begins with moral grounding and a rigourously staunch father and mother.

"Raise a child up in the way that they should go, and they shall not depart from it."

It's from Minority Report, a story about a future Orwellian society where you are imprisoned based on crimes the government thinks you are going to commit by a unit called pre crime.

Wow. Imagine the imprisonment of terrorists if only the government thought they would commit acts of terror. But wait. That would be racial profiling. Ain't gonna happen.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top