JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll have to remember to take pictures of the license plates next time.

As for helping with the clean up, no problem.......... it was good to give a little back and to hang out with a friend, plus it provided me with a great little place to shoot. Not so sure I'll be able to bring any kids when the water dries up, but I will bring a couple of rakes, shovels and a magnet.

Ray

I was more thinking of the young backs cause they are lower to the ground....:D

Just an update on our second 2019 cleanup at our little piece of heaven shooting pit.

@Slobray and his better half along with @Thomas_Gunne showed up for the cause, they worked smart and hard to make the Pit Great Again!!!

We attacked the mass amount of crap at the target berm of the lower pit 2 weeks ago and you wouldn't believe some of the stuff that trash shooters bring to shoot... SMH

438AC42D-81C0-4E62-8204-580BF21DEAE4.jpeg

Today we raked up the shotgun hulls from years of accumulation. I had been wanting to get this done since I first saw it over 5 years ago and feel it was due time.

21109BE1-486D-474E-9A71-F85C3804905C.jpeg

There is a great feeling when you step back and admire your work, brings on big time smiles.;)

Thanks again for all the hard work!;)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top