JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dunno about that - I am not a drinking bear, me.

Some say I'm lucky, others say what a pity. But I often think about the old Irish saying - 'Is é an fhírinne ná drochthionchar de bharr easpa uisce beatha.'

Reality is an illusion caused by the lack of whisk[e]y.

tac

Some say I'm lucky, others say what a pity. But I often think about the old Irish saying - 'Is é an fhírinne ná drochthionchar de bharr easpa uisce beatha.'

tac

Yah, we're hardly drinkers. Just the rare occasion perhaps. Never when firearms at the handy.

Thinking some may have been involved in that original story, given the Holliday. Not certain, but seems rather likely.

Sad all round though.

tac
If it wasn't for whiskey the Irish would rule the world. Or so I'm told.

It's strange to recall that my dad, who WAS Irish, wasn't a drinker either - in all the years I knew him.

I grew up in a totally alcohol-free household, which, is, I'm told, pretty unusual, even back then in the 50's and 60's. Not by choice, but bt necessity - there just wasn't the money around for that kind of stuff, and 'entertaining' was something, like golf or horse-riding, that just never entered our lives.

tac

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads