JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IMG_20170126_1433191_zpsswyxyu2v.jpg

Those plastic cans and nozzles with all the redundant "safeties" are annoying. Over half a century of experience fueling minibikes, motorcycles, boats, mowers, saws, cars and trucks, I never found it a dribbling, three-handed, time-consuming pain in the buttocks until these red plastic toys replaced everything I used before. Somehow, I miraculously managed not to blow myself up, or anything else.

Do I hate California? No. The douchenozzles who push all those stupid regulations and vote for them? You bet I do!

Last Edited:
What the heck is that? Is it broken?

I covet my old flexible nozzles (giggity). If I see an old smashed plastic "can", I'll check to see if it has a good filler neck nozzle and snatch it.. can't have too many!

You got that right, there are just too damn many laws that do nothing but piss off the public!!!o_O
EPA just gotta go!!!!:cool::cool::cool:
Yea, it's just handled wrong. It's just a huge boondoggle, along with a lot (all) of other agencies. It/they should be run like a business.. efficiently and effectively with clear and simple missions. sheesh

I think it'd be neat if Trump reversed our national debt.. meaning to put/have that amount in the black.
That would be quite an accomplishment.

Gimme the old school "Jeep Can" any day! Still have 6 of 7 of them around and none ever seem to leak! Even got a bunch of those really nifty German Gas Cans last time I went surplus shopping, Not a one leaks!

Good grief. I'm sure the gasoline goes everywhere except where you want it.

BTW, what you want is called a "utility jug". If it's called a "gas can", the stupidity applies and you get dangerous useless garbage.

Your government at work How could we survive without our concerned bureaucrats and politicians? It boggles the mind. o_O

I didn't actually need any more reasons to despise California...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top