JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IMG_20170126_1433191_zpsswyxyu2v.jpg

Those plastic cans and nozzles with all the redundant "safeties" are annoying. Over half a century of experience fueling minibikes, motorcycles, boats, mowers, saws, cars and trucks, I never found it a dribbling, three-handed, time-consuming pain in the buttocks until these red plastic toys replaced everything I used before. Somehow, I miraculously managed not to blow myself up, or anything else.

Do I hate California? No. The douchenozzles who push all those stupid regulations and vote for them? You bet I do!

Last Edited:
What the heck is that? Is it broken?

I covet my old flexible nozzles (giggity). If I see an old smashed plastic "can", I'll check to see if it has a good filler neck nozzle and snatch it.. can't have too many!

You got that right, there are just too damn many laws that do nothing but piss off the public!!!o_O
EPA just gotta go!!!!:cool::cool::cool:
Yea, it's just handled wrong. It's just a huge boondoggle, along with a lot (all) of other agencies. It/they should be run like a business.. efficiently and effectively with clear and simple missions. sheesh

I think it'd be neat if Trump reversed our national debt.. meaning to put/have that amount in the black.
That would be quite an accomplishment.

Gimme the old school "Jeep Can" any day! Still have 6 of 7 of them around and none ever seem to leak! Even got a bunch of those really nifty German Gas Cans last time I went surplus shopping, Not a one leaks!

Good grief. I'm sure the gasoline goes everywhere except where you want it.

BTW, what you want is called a "utility jug". If it's called a "gas can", the stupidity applies and you get dangerous useless garbage.

Your government at work How could we survive without our concerned bureaucrats and politicians? It boggles the mind. o_O

I didn't actually need any more reasons to despise California...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top