JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I made a huge score at the recycling place when I found nine brand new 5 gallon old fashioned (normal nozzle) plastic gas cans that someone threw away. All I can figure is some boss said, Clean out that shed" and someone took him literally and threw everything out, including these cans. The labels were even still on them. Gave most of them away but kept two. :)

I remember as a kid. Nothing would piss my dad off more than seeing Cali plates on vehicles or on motorhomes with horse trailers hunting his areas in the Waha mountain range or along the Salmon river from Cottonwood up to Whitebird. Makes me laugh rememberind the string of well orchestrated cuss words he could put together.

USFS made me put spill containment around our 11KW Kubota diesel genny used at wildfires.
Please note the handy dandy diesel jugs. These are utility jugs that were bought at Fred Meyer a few years back. The yellow official diesel containers took about 1/2hr per can to empty in if you used the nozzle. Also note the funnel. Diesel is such great stuff!!

Cellphone dump 20170125 073.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top