JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After years of bubbleguming about our ultra-liberal Governor, King County control of the state and insane new gun laws, we've "pulled the trigger" and bought a new place across the border. Since we already spend notable amounts of money in the state, we figured we might as well get a little closer to some of our favorite stores. As a matter of fact...while doing a walk-through of the house (currently occupied) I noticed AR-15 mags, a rifle case and what appeared to be several poly boxes of ammo and a couple personal gun safes. Along with the neighborhood American and Trump flags flying...I think we're going to like it here!

A warning for others contemplating a move to Idaho...home prices have literally skyrocketed in the past several months. Seriously...a house that sold for $250k in 2019 is now going for well over $400k. Trust me...we had 3 offers turned down, before we latched onto the place we got. Granted, we'll probably have Californians and Seattlites living within a block, but we were going to move into town, anyway, so why not make it in a state that (for now) respects our Constitutional rights?

Wish us luck...

After years of bubbleguming about our ultra-liberal Governor, King County control of the state and insane new gun laws, we've "pulled the trigger" and bought a new place across the border. Since we already spend notable amounts of money in the state, we figured we might as well get a little closer to some of our favorite stores. As a matter of fact...while doing a walk-through of the house (currently occupied) I noticed AR-15 mags, a rifle case and what appeared to be several poly boxes of ammo and a couple personal gun safes. Along with the neighborhood American and Trump flags flying...I think we're going to like it here!

A warning for others contemplating a move to Idaho...home prices have literally skyrocketed in the past several months. Seriously...a house that sold for $250k in 2019 is now going for well over $400k. Trust me...we had 3 offers turned down, before we latched onto the place we got. Granted, we'll probably have Californians and Seattlites living within a block, but we were going to move into town, anyway, so why not make it in a state that (for now) respects our Constitutional rights?

Wish us luck...
Good Luck!

Welcome to the exodus!

Bought a place in SW Idaho in 2020 and am moving out of Ted Wheelers drug fueled and crime ridden fantasy park in 5 months.

Absolutely can not wait to leave this once agreeable town turned 3rd world sh**thole.

Beer, tea, soda, or coffee is on me if you ever amble down to the treasure valley area!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top