JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After years of bubbleguming about our ultra-liberal Governor, King County control of the state and insane new gun laws, we've "pulled the trigger" and bought a new place across the border. Since we already spend notable amounts of money in the state, we figured we might as well get a little closer to some of our favorite stores. As a matter of fact...while doing a walk-through of the house (currently occupied) I noticed AR-15 mags, a rifle case and what appeared to be several poly boxes of ammo and a couple personal gun safes. Along with the neighborhood American and Trump flags flying...I think we're going to like it here!

A warning for others contemplating a move to Idaho...home prices have literally skyrocketed in the past several months. Seriously...a house that sold for $250k in 2019 is now going for well over $400k. Trust me...we had 3 offers turned down, before we latched onto the place we got. Granted, we'll probably have Californians and Seattlites living within a block, but we were going to move into town, anyway, so why not make it in a state that (for now) respects our Constitutional rights?

Wish us luck...

After years of bubbleguming about our ultra-liberal Governor, King County control of the state and insane new gun laws, we've "pulled the trigger" and bought a new place across the border. Since we already spend notable amounts of money in the state, we figured we might as well get a little closer to some of our favorite stores. As a matter of fact...while doing a walk-through of the house (currently occupied) I noticed AR-15 mags, a rifle case and what appeared to be several poly boxes of ammo and a couple personal gun safes. Along with the neighborhood American and Trump flags flying...I think we're going to like it here!

A warning for others contemplating a move to Idaho...home prices have literally skyrocketed in the past several months. Seriously...a house that sold for $250k in 2019 is now going for well over $400k. Trust me...we had 3 offers turned down, before we latched onto the place we got. Granted, we'll probably have Californians and Seattlites living within a block, but we were going to move into town, anyway, so why not make it in a state that (for now) respects our Constitutional rights?

Wish us luck...
Good Luck!

Welcome to the exodus!

Bought a place in SW Idaho in 2020 and am moving out of Ted Wheelers drug fueled and crime ridden fantasy park in 5 months.

Absolutely can not wait to leave this once agreeable town turned 3rd world sh**thole.

Beer, tea, soda, or coffee is on me if you ever amble down to the treasure valley area!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top