JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah I'm more of a fan of the old school, not needing to be all original but the new tech and safety you can't goff at the marvel of modern tech.

If I had the money $100k + I would have a 67-69 mustang made with all new parts for the motor, brakes, AC you name it.
Someone did this with an old charger years ago, dropped a dodge viper engine in it. Badarse.

Man....those streets flying by, really take me back.
Must have cost a bundle to have the LAPD and CHP block things off for him.

The only street that I actually miss though, is Olvera Street.

Meh, used to drive like that all the time on the streets, and in shopping center and church/high school parking lots of the Salt Lake Valley with my Rambler Ambassador with posi-traction....Although at slower speeds....On hard pack snow and ice during winter. :oops:

Meh, used to drive like that all the time on the streets, and in shopping center and church/high school parking lots of the Salt Lake Valley with my Rambler Ambassador with posi-traction....Although at slower speeds....On hard pack snow and ice during winter. :oops:

Told my buddy last night I would love to be paid to drive like I did when I was younger.
Cost? No problem just put out another flavored Monster drink.
Hoops to jump thru? Just pay the bills and taxes,everyday stuff in LaLa land

Did y'all get the OJ bit in there?

Did y'all get the OJ bit in there?

Yes. Funny.

I was pretty good at doing a 180 and coming up to less than a foot from the curb to park on snow. I always wanted to try on dry pavement, but never had the car with the horse power. Borrowed my buddy's '70 Roadrunner a time or two when we were in high school, but it didn't have posi and all I ever did with it was "Burn Rubber".

I used to hit E brakes all the time flipping u turns as a kid and had a few mustangs, one being a cobra and More than one occasion drove them like I stole them.
I really wish I still had that car

It was a pretty good video. I am too a muscle care guy, I have a couple of rides, and I may have driven kind of like that a couple times per year. V8 horsepower is awesome. To have that kind of 800 hp Nascar type power would be unreal.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top