JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well is it Walmarts political or is it political political Wally world wont sell lottery tickets because they consider themselves a family store so it wouldn't surprise me because of the shooting of children that they would take a stand against selling ammunition because of their family values as they say

Well my father-in-law works in the sporting goods department at Wally world and he just passed on to me that he got a company memo stating that as of today all ammo shipments have been blocked to all stores and outlets. I asked him if it was due to back-order or if it was political, he said political.

You posted this without a copy of the memo?

Cause my wife's hairdresser's dogwalker's brother in law say otherwise. Or so I heard.

Interesting - I just bought 200 rounds of .45 from Woodburn Wal Mart - if they were taking a stand against ammo sales - they would've stopped selling right after Sandy Hook. Wal mart is the largest retailer of firearms and ammunition in the country - I dont see them lopping off a sizeable portion of their income over this. They are, first and foremost, a for profit corporation.

Not a surprise if this is a political move by the administration though - slowing down or stopping the clearing of ammunition shipments into the country. I havent' seen any TulAmmo or Wolf on the shelves in a while.

The Wal Mart people I've talked to said they are all out of ammo at their warehouses - and have no idea when or if they will get new shipments. they're not sure why.

could be simply end-of-year normals since we typically see a bit less production at the end of the year in most businesses - or it could be some political shenanigans going on, or possibly raw materials shortages to manufacturers. who knows, at this point.

I picked up three boxes of 9mm there yesterday and some .22LR as well. They didn't have any on Friday when I called, but had some Sat AM. The person I talked to said its just trickling in and they don't know when they will see it. Yesterday they said they may start putting limits on amounts you can buy, so maybe the memo had to do with them figuring out how to deal with what they have?

Walmartmemo.jpg

Walmartmemo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
if you want to know how much the government has bought you need to look up purchase orders, not articles. and those numbers infowars.com were citing were over a 3-4 year period.

p.s. screw Wal Mart

I stopped going to mega-store x (there are/were many) when they stopped selling ammo. Yea, we need another Target! and stuff . feh
pretty much fail

Well I went to Bimart today here in Vancouver. They had some nice rifles and I almost bought one until I ask the counter person if they had Ammo for it? She said no and she did not know when they where going to get more in. I just saw the thing ith Ammo at Walmart blocking ammo orders.
So people are going to keep buying Guns like crazy but will not be able to by the Ammo for it. I asked the lady at Bimart what the deal was and she would not give me a answer. I think Obama is putting presure on the stores to stop selling ammo. What good is our guns with no Ammo.
Just my thoughts. i do have some in the safe but with i had alot more.

I went buy a walmart and asked the lady behind the counter about the article below, she showed me the hand scanner it showed the SKU number was still valid at the warehouse, then she showed me what happened as she tried to order it, it said "Item Blocked by Home Office" I asked is it like for everything, she said yep everything shot gun shells, 22, rifle you name it, if it is ammo it is blocked, the only thing that is coming in is what was already in the pipeline.

A second walmart all the stickers were removed from the slots where there was no ammo, only hing that had stickers was where ammo sat. I ask what happened to the stickers for the ammow, you know the ones that you jacked the price up on while I stood here last week, I was ignored, I raised my voiced and asked again the the three clerks behind the counter just looked at me and never said a word.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/wal-mart-suspends-new-ammo-orders/?cat_orig=politics

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads