JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dude, this Walmart suspension kinda creeps me out. They must know many customers go specifically to buy ammo, dropping it will cost them $$$ across the board.

On another tack, lack of ammo could have a chilling effect on new gun owners. A CHL class can require 50-100 rounds, but where does Joe Sixpack go to find it now? Tough to attend a gun school (OFA, Front Sight, TR) too.

Ole butthead knows exactly what he is doing, he is throwing gasoline on a raging fire, how many people still think all the gooberment ammo buys the last couple of years was coincidence.

BTW, It is freaking a lot of people out, keep the faith, keep kool, keep what you got quiet until you need it

Dude, this Walmart suspension kinda creeps me out. They must know many customers go specifically to buy ammo, dropping it will cost them $$$ across the board.

On another tack, lack of ammo could have a chilling effect on new gun owners. A CHL class can require 50-100 rounds, but where does Joe Sixpack go to find it now? Tough to attend a gun school (OFA, Front Sight, TR) too.

It also is tuff to defend ourselves with no Ammo. Maybe they will start loading us on a train next.

Yeah, I've been reading into this whole thing, all over the place. With the recent DHS "orders", and now Wal Mart suspending sales, And all of the online ammo sellers with their arms in the air wondering what's next, it really makes me think we are worrying about the wrong thing. Dont get me wrong, we need to keep writing our Reps, but we should look into the actual ammunition manufacturers and see what they have to say. Are they even trying to return retail orders? Or are they just so busy now trying to keep up with military and DHS demand, that they aren't worried about us. Have they started being paid higher prices or incentives from the Government in order to focus on that?

I just don't know, but it all seems a bit convenient to me that suddenly there is zero supply.

Ok can do.
Ole butthead knows exactly what he is doing, he is throwing gasoline on a raging fire, how many people still think all the gooberment ammo buys the last couple of years was coincidence.

BTW, It is freaking a lot of people out, keep the faith, keep kool, keep what you got quiet until you need it

Those are my thoughts too
Yeah, I've been reading into this whole thing, all over the place. With the recent DHS "orders", and now Wal Mart suspending sales, And all of the online ammo sellers with their arms in the air wondering what's next, it really makes me think we are worrying about the wrong thing. Dont get me wrong, we need to keep writing our Reps, but we should look into the actual ammunition manufacturers and see what they have to say. Are they even trying to return retail orders? Or are they just so busy now trying to keep up with military and DHS demand, that they aren't worried about us. Have they started being paid higher prices or incentives from the Government in order to focus on that?

I just don't know, but it all seems a bit convenient to me that suddenly there is zero supply.

I happen to know someone who lives near Lake city ammo plant, he said they were shut down for christmas and always, they work gang busters year round and need the break, but anyway he said they are back to work and have been for over a week and are working around the clock, no idea where it is all going, btw there is another ammo manufacturer nearby him as well and he did mention which one.

So the ammo is being produced, I do not know where it is going.

I happen to know someone who lives near Lake city ammo plant, he said they were shut down for christmas and always, they work gang busters year round and need the break, but anyway he said they are back to work and have been for over a week and are working around the clock, no idea where it is all going, btw there is another ammo manufacturer nearby him as well and he did mention which one.

So the ammo is being produced, I do not know where it is going.

Doesn't the bulk of Lake City's production go to the .mil?

At a local washington walmart this am

imageoep.jpg

Yeah, was looking at the Hwy 99 Wally World and the Falk Street Bi-Mart or some .22LR and the shelves were bare. Plenty of .17 and plenty of 12 gauge, but no 22 LR. I was looking to buy some other from Century Arms, but Century Arms says they will not ship to WA state. As a new comer to WA I was unaware, does WA state have a law about buying ammo via mail?

Thanks

Yeah, was looking at the Hwy 99 Wally World and the Falk Street Bi-Mart or some .22LR and the shelves were bare. Plenty of .17 and plenty of 12 gauge, but no 22 LR. I was looking to buy some other from Century Arms, but Century Arms says they will not ship to WA state. As a new comer to WA I was unaware, does WA state have a law about buying ammo via mail?

Thanks

No law. I have bought ammo from various internet dealers and only seen one place that would not ship to WA state.
They probably can't tell a difference between Washington DC and Washington state.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top