JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Haha just got a pm on a stripped lower 300 bucks for an anderson this time last year you could buy a anderson upper and lower set for 140 glad i was able to get mine before mass hysteria and price gouging took affect

This sucks. I'm new to gun ownership, and just decided a couple of weeks ago to get an AR in the beginning of the year when I get my bonus at work. Then this happened, and now im trying to scramble around to find a lower so I can at least build one later. Picked up a bunch of magazines at least, but those wont do any good without the darn lower. Just gotta keep looking....

Gun Room (of all places lol) sold out their shipment of many ARs today in just minutes.

Geezus, this is going to be worse than '93.

I see previously $800 ARs at $2000 by next month at this rate, no joke.

Check ebay pmags going for 65$ each
Insane people

Shoot I just got 20 pmags in FDE, I should start gouging them as well, Seriously though glad I got mine days before all this craziness started. Wholesale sports here in Vancouver was sold out of everything and their pmags were something like 18 a piece and people had snatched them all up.

Just crazy

Stopped by Dick's today and there was nobody in the firearms section. And customers were looking at me if I was an employee there. Must have been a dozen of people looking to buy. And Bimart in Hillsboro was crazy. I couldn't even get down the isle to see what was left on the shelves. Wanted 10/22 mags, but I wasn't gonna wait an hour before little bimbo could help me.

Stopped by Dick's today and there was nobody in the firearms section. And customers were looking at me if I was an employee there. Must have been a dozen of people looking to buy. And Bimart in Hillsboro was crazy. I couldn't even get down the isle to see what was left on the shelves. Wanted 10/22 mags, but I wasn't gonna wait an hour before little bimbo could help me.

Went to our Bimart tonight, still had .223 ammo and hooks full of 10/22 mags and I was the only one back there.....nice. To be in a small town some times.

Thanks to a tip in a PM, I was able to get a complete lower with a collapsible stock, or at least get the transfer going. Thanks, you-know-who-you-are! Now I have a lower and 30-round mags on the way, I think I'm safe whatever happens, pretty much.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top