JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
its craziness out there!!!!!

In my opinion, given the current political climate THIS IS A GOOD THING

Its going to send a strong message to those wanting to pass any changes in gun laws, this current overwhelming sell out of guns ammo & HI CAP Mags makes quite a statement in its self .....its not just some preppers or gun nuts buying up bullets....the govt will see the general public is loosing faith in their personal safety in their own country & Americans dont want the changes in their 2nd amendment gun laws

all things worth having & fighting for will cost, so this increase in cost of our products needs to be considered as cost of doing business and hopefully sends a strong message to the lawmakers trying to take advantage of a truly sad & horrific situation.....and shame on them this is a mental stability issue yet again.

WOW! Walked out of Gun-Zone with an Arsenal SLR-101S 48 hours ago for $1085 out the door. GB has one at a starting bid for $2000 already and a couple others over $1500 starting bid. I got seriously lucky!

And I agree with WasrNwarpaint that this is a good clear message to this government about how we feel.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top