JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The only thing I can say is WOW........ Today I went out to buy couple of rounds of ammo and a .22 ruger mag because I had the kids and was board sitting at home. Didnt really need them just thought it would get us out of the house. When I got to a few of these stores almost everything is gone. Fishermans marnie was the worest. There were people with baskets FULLL!!!!! of ammo. No BX-25 mags (they just got a HUGE shipment this morning). Ether everyone thinks the worlds coming to an end or the bans coming. Etherway I just couldnt believe it.

dog.png

Yeah, I stopped by Northwest Armory today around 3:00pm and it was packed. No parking available in the lot, behind the store or anywhere else. I had to "double" stack behind someone outside the lot area. Guns and mags and ammo flying off the shelves. People buying magpul mags like it was the last day. Same story at a couple other places. Going to try a few more places early tomorrow and hope for less people and more stock.

I stopped by Curt's Discount in Milwaukie yesterday. Only second time I've been there, first time it was empty, yesterday the place was totally packed. I just happened to be in town doing a delivery for work and felt like getting another case of 5.45 ($169, which is an OK price), but I'd guess there was a bit of panic buying going on.

As I left a sheriff's deputy pulled into the parking lot. Not sure if he was there to buy or to tell people to stop parking like idiots :)

Same story in Seattle and I assume most of the US. All AR15's sold out including bare lowers and partial uppers.

No hi-cap mags left of any kind. .223, .556. 45 AUTO 9mm, .40 sold out everywhere.

Not sure what the big deal is, everyone seemed to rush all the gun stores tues/weds and buy everything thier credit limit would allow. So wierd.

it is also christmas tuesday, aren't stores usually busy this time of year? And Gun-Zone had several yugo and IO AK's in stock last night, super nice guys also.

Same thing at Wholesale Sports in Bend. Probably 25 people at the gun counter, no 223 or SKS ammo, no SP or SR primers and about half the powder was gone from what is normally on the shelves. Two ARs left in stock.

Same story in Seattle and I assume most of the US. All AR15's sold out including bare lowers and partial uppers.

No hi-cap mags left of any kind. .223, .556. 45 AUTO 9mm, .40 sold out everywhere.

Not sure what the big deal is, everyone seemed to rush all the gun stores tues/weds and buy everything thier credit limit would allow. So wierd.

I'm looking forward to big discounts once all the hoopla blows over and their wives are telling them to sell those extra guns so the electric bill can be paid or so Timmy can finally get some braces. :s0114:

I'm looking forward to big discounts once all the hoopla blows over and their wives are telling them to sell those extra guns so the electric bill can be paid or so Timmy can finally get some braces. :s0114:

You will be very sorry and wonder why you did not buy that beat up AR mag with no finish for $20

It is only Hoopla IF and ONLY IF WE ALL STAND UP AND SUPPORT THE NRA AND LET OUR REPRESENTATIVES KNOW A VOTE AGAINST GUN RIGHTS WILL MEAN THEY WILL AT LEAST BE VOTED OUT OR RECALLED .

I stopped by Curt's Discount in Milwaukie yesterday. Only second time I've been there, first time it was empty, yesterday the place was totally packed. I just happened to be in town doing a delivery for work and felt like getting another case of 5.45 ($169, which is an OK price), but I'd guess there was a bit of panic buying going on.

As I left a sheriff's deputy pulled into the parking lot. Not sure if he was there to buy or to tell people to stop parking like idiots :)

He was probably there to see if his AR was in yet.

I was at The Gunbroker in Clackamas yesterday and no modern sporting rifle of any kind to be found. They usually have about a dozen. I would say they also had about 1/3 the amount of semi auto pistols on the walls as usual.

I must admit I am doing a little splurge buying just in case. I'm good on ammo and magazines for the M4 and AK but I did pick up some Glock magazines including a 33 rounder for my Keltec Sub-2000. Who knows, I might even buy a Glock 17 again in the future? I remember during the ban original Glock mags were going for upwards of $75 a piece. If they pass a new law that prohibits transfer you won't be able to get one at even a marked up price. Fortunately, a gun nut like me has already owned every evil black rifle my heart has desired at one point or another and I've settled down to the basics in my old age.

If you haven't bought one yet and if you ever want one to own, I would buy one now.

Here is an online shopping tip, use Bing shopping and page down to suppliers you have not heard of before. They usually have the high demand items still sitting on their shelves cause everyone has been going to Brownells, Cabelas, etc...

Happy Hoarding... :)

my local bimart only had Remington umc and a 4 box limit :( where can i find .223/5.56?

Forget the limit. My Bi-Mart was all out of the UMC 223 last night. All the bricks of .22 were gone, too. I hate when that happens. Fortunately, the Federal 22 was on sale about a month ago and I picked up 8 or 9 bricks and I stock up on 223 whenever it's on sale.

Put on your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy ride. And it might last a while.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top