JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
featured-1-920x518.jpg

I understand that manufacturing is very much based on timing and momentum. It is just as hard to accelerate the production train as it is to slow it down. But as a consumer during this boom, I also find myself asking manufacturers the rhetorical question: Why so slow, guys? Do you not like making money? But that is the impatient part talking, I'm sure.

I understand that manufacturing is very much based on timing and momentum. It is just as hard to accelerate the production train as it is to slow it down. But as a consumer during this boom, I also find myself asking manufacturers the rhetorical question: Why so slow, guys? Do you not like making money? But that is the impatient part talking, I'm sure.

Well for me I'm a one man show, retired and working out of my garage. What started off a a nice supplemental income that made my hobby pay for itself now is a 12 hour a day 7 day a week job. That's all I'm willing to do. I'm not hiring employees, renting a shop, filling it with presses or any of that. Two reasons, one I'm retired and don't want or need a 8 to 5 job. Second Just like all the past shortages or crisis's I believe this one to not be permanent and in fact think things will be better after November 3rd.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top