JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yea, your all old.
Old and grumpy.
Throw some Katy perry on the iTunes.
No not grumpy...... just mad as hell the younger folks are throwing away what was the best nation on planet earth for what they think will be a free ride.
It will..... a ride straight into a volcano.

Yes I know.
That's why I have perfected the look. The Dirty Harry look.
They just part the sea when I walk toward them.
Also. Another way to combat the waste of skin out there, it's called the trump way. Just say it like it is, and the hell with PC.
It is what it is now guys. So give them sorry bastards a ride they won't forget. There all gonna eat each other when things melt here.

When I was born it seemed at the cusp of civilization at least a tad over a decade earlier WW2 ended and the word still had values. Even in 62 when I was born life was good and innocence still existed in childhood. You learned not just the value of life, but that of others as well.
It was a time not of what can you do for me, it was what can we as a people do to better ourselves. By the time I graduated high school life was very different then it was as a kid.
As a young adult drive-ins began closing, people stopped cruising and large family gatherings I knew in my youth began dwindling. What I noticed even as a kid, GOD had become a bad word and was on the rise that even being religious was looked at with cult intentions. Fast forward 53 years later after birth and I can barely recognize people let alone the life that is now here. I owned a couple business and allot was done on a handshake, now I need a contract and practically finger prints. I have been screwed out of money more in the last 10 years more then all 53 combined . People are not what they were, people do not have the heart that us as humans need to be descent people. Today I see rude, self entitled people, and having an opinion now days means I am racist , a bigot or terrorist. Speaking my mind now days practically means I need a permit to speak, I am sure that is next once guns are off the chopping block. Hate to be a downer. But this is not my parents America, when I speak with my mom in her late 70's now then I truly can hear and know how far we as a people have fallen in one life time. I only wish my mom did not have to see what her and others like her worked so hard to see destroyed.:(

Wow. Excellent words and thoughts, they mirror mine.....1962 vintage as well.
Call me old fashioned.

Well, you no longer have to work in Amerika. Scam being used and approved by your government.

AMERICAN.png

Sadly i work in the tech field and everyone talks out how good there kids are with technology. I so want to ask if it is on a sliding scale with there ability to communicate socially and the ability to think beyond what our schools program into them. Guess i am old :confused: least i can do smileys

Sadly i work in the tech field and everyone talks out how good there kids are with technology. I so want to ask if it is on a sliding scale with there ability to communicate socially and the ability to think beyond what our schools program into them. Guess i am old :confused: least i can do smileys

The youth is not taught to become Marxists and communists by technology so much as by the education system that uses it and then leads them on the path to destroy what was a good way of life and slowly destroy their own freedom..

Technology got BHO elected in 2008 with a social media blitz..... he got the young college aged votes....:mad:

Because no one has bothered to fix that it will go downhill again and again I am sure.
That tunnel has a very dark end to it.
People that age have been convinced that they know everything.

I partially agree. I think a bigger part of it is the fact that the BHO voter chooses to believe a pleasant lie rather than the difficult truth.

They want to believe the lie that government will always be there to support them, and that they can still at the same time have their freedoms and liberties.

They "can't handle the truth" that they are responsible for themselves, and that the nanny state will eventually demand their freedom in exchange for the support they receive. Slaves are made in such ways.

And the same is happening with Bernie Sanders campaign, he is virtually all social networking.
Hell he has 2 of my nieces hoodwinkled :eek: from social networking sites that they use. I am in the process of waking them up!!!!

When I was born it seemed at the cusp of civilization at least a tad over a decade earlier WW2 ended and the word still had values. Even in 62 when I was born life was good and innocence still existed in childhood. You learned not just the value of life, but that of others as well.
It was a time not of what can you do for me, it was what can we as a people do to better ourselves. By the time I graduated high school life was very different then it was as a kid.
As a young adult drive-ins began closing, people stopped cruising and large family gatherings I knew in my youth began dwindling. What I noticed even as a kid, GOD had become a bad word and was on the rise that even being religious was looked at with cult intentions. Fast forward 53 years later after birth and I can barely recognize people let alone the life that is now here. I owned a couple business and allot was done on a handshake, now I need a contract and practically finger prints. I have been screwed out of money more in the last 10 years more then all 53 combined . People are not what they were, people do not have the heart that us as humans need to be descent people. Today I see rude, self entitled people, and having an opinion now days means I am racist , a bigot or terrorist. Speaking my mind now days practically means I need a permit to speak, I am sure that is next once guns are off the chopping block. Hate to be a downer. But this is not my parents America, when I speak with my mom in her late 70's now then I truly can hear and know how far we as a people have fallen in one life time. I only wish my mom did not have to see what her and others like her worked so hard to see destroyed.:(

Bingo!

Ain't this the truth? I'm the same age, watched and have dealt with the same issues. Still am.

The youth is not taught to become Marxists and communists by technology so much as by the education system that uses it and then leads them on the path to destroy what was a good way of life and slowly destroy their own freedom..

The Port Huron Statement (1961 or 62) Communist Manifesto.

Paul Harvey recorded an epic rebuttal to the Port Huron Statement in 65; entitled

"If I were the Devil".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads