JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is what happens when you go hand-to-hand with a knife-wielding felon. (Snipped from an e-mail I got recently)

++WARNING++NOT SAFE FOR WORK OR SMALL CHILDREN++

++++ +++++ ++++

++++ +++++ ++++

Edit

ALWAYS Carry a pistol to a knife fight!

Ever wonder why cops shoot people armed with knives, broken bottles, glass shards,, etc?? If an experienced knife fighter gets in close,, you may not have the opportunity to use the handgun before he can do damage.

Remember the 21 foot rule??

Well, don't forget the "Ego Rule".......

These photos are of an officer trained in hand-to-hand combat.

The officer figured that due to his size and fighting skills, he could disarm a knife wielding aggressor.

HAVE I MADE MY POINT? A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS. THIS IS WHY I AM ARMED.

Here is why I am forwarding these on.

To all the idiots out there who always say, "Why did the cops have to shoot him? He only had a
(insert your choice of weapons here, i.e. knife, bat, club, whatever). He didn't have to be shot.

To that, I respond, "tough crap ... shoot 'em".

If an officer tells you to drop your weapon, just drop it.

If you're a retard, stupid, on crack, mental or just "scared"... too bad. No one deserves what this cop got for just doing his job. If you got a knife, then you should die... period.

This is vivid proof of how deadly people who are "only armed with a knife" can be. Some of the public think that officers should try to disarm someone armed with a knife but anyone who has had training in knife fighting will tell you - even if you win you are going to get cut. Keep this in the back of your mind when confronting someone armed with an edged weapon.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could google the following line (quotes included) to find the pictures:

"The officer figured that due to his size and fighting skills, he could disarm a knife wielding aggressor" yellowbullet

I've seen the photos before.. the cop was cut open like a Thanksgiving turkey

I teach weapons arts including knives, and I can tell you that a man proficient with a sharp blade can make 5 unarmed fighters dance and hop

that's what I can't figure out, maybe he was off-duty and didn't have any body armor. I would think even a level I or II vest would have slowed down a knife somewhat.

that's what I can't figure out, maybe he was off-duty and didn't have any body armor. I would think even a level I or II vest would have slowed down a knife somewhat.

In this case yes since it was slashes, it would have helped, but gun rated vests do not stop determined stabs from a sharp pointed object, excepting any hard plates. I suspect in that case the attacker, if trained would have taken on even more dangerous areas such as the jugular, carotid or femoral arteries. That is what I would do.. but the attacker was likely just a wild man

There are vests rated for defense against stabbing objects, commonly used by prison guards, but they are not rated to stop bullets

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top