JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Given the correct FF or pretense it will be pretty simple for them. Boston was proof of that. The sheep WANT to be told what to do, to be dominated. Just DNA.

yea pretty much since katrina, its been pretty easy to dominate of the rights of people in crisis situations. people have gone soft and we dont have enough people who actually fought for freedom left in this country. most of our able bodied soldiers (active and retired) have only fought in wars for resources masked by ludicrous accusations. not to demean those who served for the right reasons. people just dont understand what free is in this country anymore. hell, i didnt until my girlfriends dad (who is a former Cambodian slave) shared some his first hand stories of the Khmer Rouge. seems like at this point we are only short on openly blatant murders by the ruling body.

I'm glad to see that some are aware here, or at least questioning what we are seeing, and what is happening in the US, and the world. It sickens me that after all of the history reading, and research that I have done, that people refuse to look at the facts nor do they see the hypocrisy that is in their faces daily.

I have to try to encourage people to question everything, and to realize that they will get very little truth from mainstream media.

I tried a little to do that on another local gun trading site, and most just parrot the catch phrases that have been drilled into them over and over. "conspiracy theorist" tinfoil hat"...

It's nothing new folks. The information is there. God help those people on that other site, as the owner of it seems to think that his dumbed-down world view is the only one that he wants anyone there to see...

If martial law is declared it will be because the economy has collapsed and people in cities are trying to eat one another.

That was what I meant by "The Great Chimpout". The parasitic moochers we are now paying for will hit the monthly red button, no bananas will come down the chute, and they will go ape $###

Yep, just like Seal Team 6. When you make up a lie, kill off all the witnesses later, even your 'own men.' Like I said, no different than the mob.

The guys who were killed from Seal Team 6 in the helicopter shoot down were not the same ones involved in the OBL kill...

Come on, when you spread conspiracy theories, at least try to get the facts straight.

Not that I don't think there is some shady stuff going on out there, but we need to watch the .gov for what it REALLY does, without making stuff up. Making stuff up, or looking for things that aren't really there, makes us (as a group) look like whacko types. The .gov does enough shady stuff we need to worry about...focus on that.

The concern is all this joint stuff! And with habeas corpus out the window my question is who is the target of all this training? When I was an intel officer we planned and trained for imminent threat and then worked outward from that. it seems a pretty irrational fear if they are looking at Joe the Plumber as the next big terrorist threat. But then, unlike Benghazi, they'll be ready for some whacko.

It boggles the mind we have come to this.

Brutus Out.

Strange things happen in our democracy all the time.
Point one: city of Portland, Ore. voted 6-1 to notHave fluidize waste add to their drinking water. Now the state legislature's want to over-ride this vote by making Fluoride for all state citizens...some democracy eh?
On the federal level the giant chemical industry have bought off Senator Lautenberg, famous gun-grabber, To author On Wednesday, the Chemical Safety Improvement Act (2013), which is disguised as a give-away to big chem. Oh well nothing to look forward to until the revolution.

People have not got the memo that all the Alphabet gangs are just criminal organizations with gov authority. Then they act surprised when they get caught doing something bad. Come on. Real life is not CSI the TV show people.

That's what the scoffers say.. on blogspots and places the hard core cynics inhabit. If not true then how did he (Mr Alexander) predict the current 3rd world invasions which are leading up to a UN invasion?

You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not entitled to your own facts.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top