JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd believe it was for foreign targets if it wasn't a joint task force between military and local & state police agencies being directed by homeland security.

The Schutzstaffel was a paramilitary organization or armed agency charged with police functions into its armed forces but was not considered part of a state or country's formal armed forces

Point taken. Just playing devil's advocate. Joint operations could be oriented toward training the local PD's rather than the military itself, but thinking deeper, that prospect isn't exactly benign either.

well if youre a democrat you are considered part of a terrorist organization now anyway. didnt you know that already? i guess he missed the suicide bomb seminar.

REX 84 on steroids....follow the train tracks to: Section 5210 of the Affordable Care Act (Obama Care) provides for a quarter-million person Ready Reserve Corps. These are the modern-day "Brown Shirts". Page 496

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-111hr3590enr/pdf/BILLS-111hr3590enr.pdf

I think the FEMA camps will be up and running by 2014.

This isn't the first time; FDR wanted his own private army too, it was called the Raw Deal.

<broken link removed>

FDR is the one who ordered the park police to shoot/kill the WWI vets who were camped around the white house.

It happened before, it will happen again.

Last fall, I was collecting fire wood in the back hoe bucket. Jets were in the clouds around here fling barely sub sonic. I watched between the clouds the fastest moving thing I have ever seen moving ahead of the sound by a long shot. I thought what it must be like to fly one. Then in a breath I thought, what chance would you have?
As I turned East 180% I looked toward the sky trying to find the others. There I saw three small rockets suspended somehow by something like a Para shoot, drifting South just a few hundred yards away and not very high up in elevation. 'You military guys will know this' - There was a tell tail smoking white cork screw trail as they slowly descended the last few hundred feet.
It looked to me as though I and my backhoe were used as a target and if not mine or my neighbors home was targeted.

I for one don't beleive any one single event is an indicator but these 'drills' back-to-back in multiple locations are suspicious.

Building FEMA camps all over the US, to me is even more suspicious. Why do we need a 2,500 bed camp in the interior of Alaska? Is there a real possibility that my own government will lock me up? How many people are going to try and escape with sub zero temps, snow and miles from any civilization.

I'm not much for conspiracy theories but I can make speculations. If BHO wanted to take over he would prep for the end of his term and declare Martial law just before the 2016 elections and then suspend elections as "not safe" and "for the good of the people".

Look to Hugo Chavez and how he became Venezuela's "freely elected" democratic dictator for a possible parallel of how it could happen.

Last fall, I was collecting fire wood in the back hoe bucket. Jets were in the clouds around here fling barely sub sonic. I watched between the clouds the fastest moving thing I have ever seen moving ahead of the sound by a long shot. I thought what it must be like to fly one. Then in a breath I thought, what chance would you have?
As I turned East 180% I looked toward the sky trying to find the others. There I saw three small rockets suspended somehow by something like a Para shoot, drifting South just a few hundred yards away and not very high up in elevation. 'You military guys will know this' - There was a tell tail smoking white cork screw trail as they slowly descended the last few hundred feet.
It looked to me as though I and my backhoe were used as a target and if not mine or my neighbors home was targeted.
Did you walk over and find those "rockets w/parachutes"?????
Seems like the reasonable thing to do. So let's see the pics!

I also overheard that the Police Department was being trained on IEDs and how to handle them. I actually got to sit in the room and hear about a 10 minute conversation between four officers who forgot I was in the room. They were saying the things I was thinking aloud. If this was for terrorism they are about 10 years late in bringing about the proper training. Too many hotshots might want to think everything is an IED and it also means they could confiscate any item and "call" the bomb squad for proper analysis. Not my words, but it was from others. They didn't seem to be buying the reason of "it's for terrorism" themselves. I kind of thought that was funny and scary at the same time.

Building FEMA camps all over the US, to me is even more suspicious. Why do we need a 2,500 bed camp in the interior of Alaska? Is there a real possibility that my own government will lock me up? How many people are going to try and escape with sub zero temps, snow and miles from any civilization.

You could kill a polar bear and live like a king if you escaped.

Stop for a minute and think how far trust in government has fallen that we're even having this conversation. The bumper sticker that says: "I love my Country, but I fear my government" is true. At least it is for me. Liberty is dying the death of a thousand cuts.

I try not to be paranoid and I do my best to not buy into conspiracy theories, but there are so many that some are likely quite valid.

Look at facts; freedom of speech is endangered like never before. (the "Fairness" Doctrine among other things, the attacks on Fox News and conservative pundits) The propaganda machine is running overtime demonizing guns and gun owners.

Quoting the Constitution or the Bill of Rights is now considered either hate speech or can get you labeled a domestic terrorist.

There is a concerted effort to "fundamentally change" our Country and that's not a coincidence, it's a conspiracy.

Five years ago I would have laughed this stuff off as tin-foil bubblegum, but then we had:

- Pushthrough of unconstitutional Obamacare with nearly zero congressional or public scrutiny.
- Benghazi coverups.
- Soviet-style purge of generals nearing the end of Obama's first term
- Introduction of domestic drone flights.
- "Will you fire on American civilians"?
- Administration pouncing on gun owners immediately in a very pre-planned fashion after convenient Sandy Hook.
- Increasing in-the-open unannounced urban drills such as mentioned in the article, as well as an increased military air presence overall throughout the nation as reported by many who are definitely not in the "tin-foil" camp. I have Blackhawk formations flying around my house on a daily basis now. I will probably hear them any minute now - usually the first pass is around 0930. Training, drills - whatever. This was not happening just several years ago.

I've gone from being an Obama supporter in 2008, to believing just about everything that has been said about him from then on up until this point. I was never a fan of Bush, but IMO the Obama admin simply took the worst parts of the Bush admin and kicked it up to a whole other level. I have drastically changed my opinion on the current administration and I firmly believe that they intend to play with fire.

My biggest fear is that they are going to conduct one of these unpublicized drills in a non-urban area that is not commonly known for training exercises, utilizing unmarked vehicles, and some civilian is going to start shooting at them.

my brother is in fort hood right now. he wasnt part of the training missions but knows some guys that were. they were told its to practice teaching military tactics to foreign people after occupation like we did in Afghanistan and Iraq. also they plan to be moving more troops into the south pacific to aid in possible deployments to Korea, if in any case they get even more ballsy.

of course there is no way to confirm any of that but it does have a bit of sense to it. still nothing to give good reason to practice combat maneuvers in a major american city when we have no plans to go to war with any other country that has cities comparable to ours.
I live about 500 ft from one of the PoEs (Point of Entry) from the airfield where they park the Apaches and such. Havent seen anything out of the ordinary, other than the usual training flights. I lived here for nearly 28 yrs.

Five years ago I would have laughed this stuff off as tin-foil bubblegum, but then we had:

- Pushthrough of unconstitutional Obamacare with nearly zero congressional or public scrutiny.
- Benghazi coverups.
- Soviet-style purge of generals nearing the end of Obama's first term
- Introduction of domestic drone flights.
- "Will you fire on American civilians"?
- Administration pouncing on gun owners immediately in a very pre-planned fashion after convenient Sandy Hook.
- Increasing in-the-open unannounced urban drills such as mentioned in the article, as well as an increased military air presence overall throughout the nation as reported by many who are definitely not in the "tin-foil" camp. I have Blackhawk formations flying around my house on a daily basis now. I will probably hear them any minute now - usually the first pass is around 0930. Training, drills - whatever. This was not happening just several years ago.

I've gone from being an Obama supporter in 2008, to believing just about everything that has been said about him from then on up until this point. I was never a fan of Bush, but IMO the Obama admin simply took the worst parts of the Bush admin and kicked it up to a whole other level. I have drastically changed my opinion on the current administration and I firmly believe that they intend to play with fire.

My biggest fear is that they are going to conduct one of these unpublicized drills in a non-urban area that is not commonly known for training exercises, utilizing unmarked vehicles, and some civilian is going to start shooting at them.

Thank you for waking up.

Let's cut to the chase here. If I sign up for the ready reserve corps can I get an armed service discount on guns and ammo and will I be issued a fully automatic weapon?

I'm pushing 50 but if they're desperate, they might put me on the training list and send me free ammo.

cant join the military after 29 unless you have had prior service experience in a field where they need more people.

also to note, if there were to be a draft tomorrow, they wouldnt even take people older than 29.

Op,

Thank you. This is why I love the internet..
I don't deny they are f^&&&ers, and love to waste money, etc..

And I'm really not down with the police and military training together.

But, really, what would be the point in rounding up a bunch of civilians and putting them into a camp?

Much easier to manipulate people into thinking they are the smartest, have the highest standard of living, the best lives, and then get them to work overtime because they can't get by on their crap wages.

cant join the military after 29 unless you have had prior service experience in a field where they need more people.

also to note, if there were to be a draft tomorrow, they wouldnt even take people older than 29.

I was joking. They're medical staff, look here: <broken link removed>

Now it wouldn't surprise me if there was a "security" division, but it says they are an unarmed service.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top