JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Are you referring to being sold out by the GOP in the past? Or this current session?
Every R voted against this ban, as well as two Ds. I'm not following you...
It's not just the final floor votes, nor even the committee votes. It's things like adding amendments, devouring as much floor time as possible against it... but NOOO, it's more important to get off the floor and back to sucking each other and their Dem masters off.

You win... :s0140:

Make sure you remain seated on the couch when the next anti-2A bill comes up. It seems to become you...

You win... :s0140:

Make sure you remain seated on the couch when the next anti-2A bill comes up. It seems to become you...
My dogs own my couch so there is no room. Don't talk to me about 2A stuff and being dedicated. Been a registered voter since 1994 and vote every election. I have been at this game way back when Billy boy was in office. I know how this state operates from years of experience. You know nothing about me and how I think. Let it be known that I am a realist and not a wet dreamer. When did you start voting?

My dogs own my couch so there is no room. Don't talk to me about 2A stuff and being dedicated. Been a registered voter since 1994 and vote every election. I have been at this game way back when Billy boy was in office. I know how this state operates from years of experience. You know nothing about me and how I think. Let it be known that I am a realist and not a wet dreamer. When did you start voting?
Been a registered voter since 1980 and have voted in every election. State and even local elections, too. Even the damned school levy elections.
I have been at this game before Ronny was in office. Young Republicans. Supported Ford before that, but too young to vote. I know how this state operates from 30+ years of experience. You know nothing about me and how I think. Let it be known that I am a realist and not a wet dreamer. How's that?

Last Edited:
Been a registered voter since 1980 and have voted in every election. State and even local elections, too. Even the damned school levy elections.
I have been at this game before Ronny was in office. Young Republicans. Supported Ford before that, but too young to vote. I know how this state operates from 30+ years of experience. You know nothing about me and how I think. Let it be known that I am a realist and not a wet dreamer. How's that?
Well at least we are on the same track but with different cars

Wrote this up at AMMOLAND. FYI
Dave, you give Harris-Talley and Kirby too much credit since she SPONSORED the bloody thing and he was the deciding vote to let it out of committee to the floor.

No we have to say that we were sold out by the GOP in Olympia.................................................................
How were we sold out by GOP? There is 42 of them . And 55 Dems
We sold out by trump with bump fire stocks and not doing shot to protect second amendment at all

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top