JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At the rate Calif---holes and other Demofascists are going, we all better start learning either Russian or Chinese soon, and be quick about it...

First three words: "Yob tvoyu mat'!" [unsure of phonetic spelling, close enough for spoken word]

That was "GFY," the one I dropped was "F Your Mother," a much more serious insult in their culture. :)

Friends don't let friends support Gay Pedo Vlad!
For not looking it up, I was close! I don't speak Russian... nor Ukrainian... and not all that much Polish...

...but I know my swear words! The Grand Sobo did his duty in that regard...

Although I remember a whole lotta more swear words in Italian than I do in Polish... :rolleyes:

If Roberts sided with libtards on Obamacare mandate which forces you to buy something. I highly doubt the SCOTUS will follow constitution. They haven't on this issue in the past with far more conservative judges like Scalia. He said accessories and AWB are constitutional
Remember a conservative appointed judges backed abortion. To much faith in legislative Judges

King Inslee signed all these on Friday, when will he sign the ridiculous Mag Bill?

Maybe a veto because it makes our state legislature look like a bunch of fools?

HB 1051, HB 1052, HB 1124, HB 1165, HB 1210, HB 1612, HB 1613, HB 1619, HB 1626, HB 1649, HB 1669, HB 1675, HB 1755, HB 1761, HB 1769, HB 1793, HB 1794, HB 1818, HB 1832, HB 1834, HB 1874, HB 1888, HB 1894, HB 1930, HB 1984, HB 2046, HB 2061, HB 2068, HB 2074, HB 2096, SB 5489, SB 5496, SB 5497, SB 5545, SB 5575, SB 5582, SB 5583, SB 5602, SB 5617, SB 5631, SB 5676, SB 5701, SB 5747, SB 5763, SB 5800, SB 5815, SB 5821, SB 5853, SB 5860, SB 5873, SB 5890, SB 5931, SB 5940. Most all these are LibTarded

So please correct me if I'm wrong:

Based on what I have read/watched

- You can keep the mags you have
- You can use the mags you have
- You can take the mags to another State and then re-enter WA
- You can use normal capacity mags in your CCW firearm if you wish

- You may not buy new mags and bring them into WA or have them sent to you
- You may not sell, trade or give your mags to anyone who lives in WA State

So if I'm at the gun range and I loan a mag to a friend while we are there, have I violated this law?

Many mags (especially AR mags) have mfg date code on them so be careful!!!

So if I'm at the gun range and I loan a mag to a friend while we are there, have I violated this law?

Good reason to stick to unmarked metal GI types... :)

Yes. Technically...

Which is just one more reason why it's such a galactically stupid and asinine law...

Yes. Technically...

Which is just one more reason why it's such a galactically stupid and asinine law...
When you consider that it's DESIGNED with a goal of being able to pop people at will and "you might beat the rap but you won't beat the ride..." I'd expect to see the mags never returned even if a court orders it after a Not Guilty.

Personal to Olympia: Fix Our State, Perform Seppuku!

You are close except you can not carry more than 10 rounds
You can take mags to designated shooting spots but they can't be in the guns or loaded and must be stored in their safety model

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top