JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMO, one of the great things about the Albany show is that it is a GUN show. No tables of beanie babies or other flea market "stuff".
I can't go until Sunday because I have/get to work this Friday and Saturday.

RCW Arms, LLC!! We will be there with Guns (we have a nice custom AR on our lower with nice laminate furniture and Scott is now doing Saiga conversions-will have a couple completed ones there), Ammo, Accessories, and Shelf Reliance Freeze Dried Food (Excellent Product!). Trying to reduce our inventory to make room for more smithing and custom work so stop by for some deals on guns and black gun accessories!

Someone commented that this show is great for this area. Is there a better one in Oregon?

I dropped in today--it is the best I've seen in years, but since I used to live in the SF Bay area that may not be saying much.

Great stuff; everything that would make the San Francisco political elite wet their pants.

When I left the SF area I pondered whether to stock up on 5000 WSP primers at the great prices one of the clubs offer. I needn't have worried as I found decent prices on primers at the show. I've been too long out of the firearms purchase market so I took this as a chance to catch up on prices and am not able to judge whether the prices were good or not.

Turnout was low today. The waiting line outside prior to opening was not the usual crowd.

That said, I thought there were lots of good deals at the show. Besides doing my volunteer hours guarding a door, I did find a couple good bargains.

Tomorrow: Hunter's Sight in at the range.

Yeah they where.
Hopefully today will have a better turnout. I am aiming to come today since i was also busy Friday and sat. Hope to run into some of you guys there.

JP

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads