JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Naw, it would only blow a lung out and make the gutting job simpler...
Jesus H. !
I think if I hear one more comment regarding ,9mm and lungs, I am going to puke on my Birkenstocks.
Come on, people, It is about time to stop incessantly repeating what you have heard, like a parrot.
Reminds me of a fifth grade playground.
☹️☹️☹️☹️

If you have the need, bring the flame.
I have the nomex.

Jesus H. !
I think if I hear one more comment regarding ,9mm and lungs, I am going to puke on my Birkenstocks.
Come on, people, It is about time to stop incessantly repeating what you have heard, like a parrot.
☹️☹️☹️☹️

I have the nomex.
Sorry, still laughing at "Birkenstocks"...

Jesus H. !
☹️☹️☹️☹️
Wanted: Sense of humor. Will pay cash or trade for pair of slightly used sandals.

Sense of humor flourishes when nurtured, not given an over abundance of the same old, unimaginative, stale, and repetitive, crap.
Let me get this straight. You wear birks, by choice... of your own free will... and making judgement calls on what's humorous and what's not?

Okay. You really DO have a sense of humor~!!🤣 :s0140:

Last Edited:
Let me get this straight. You wear birks, by choice... of your own free will... and making judgement calls on what's humorous and what's not?

Okay. You really DO have a sense of humor~!!🤣 :s0140:
The "Birks", was intended as humor.
The regular footgear is usually Keene, or Danner, depending on the mission of the day.
👍👍

@K-22 , I've been really happy with Merrils, too.

Home economics.

Kids who grow up on farms that have livestock often learn these things at home, but it is good that at least a few schools teach them these things. It's a wonder that PETA wasn't there to protest.
I don't think any PETA members have the guts to try anything in Alaska.

Jesus H. !
☹️☹️☹️☹️

I have the nomex.
Lung Blower will always be funny, it's kind of like when someone farts in public.

"Blows the lung clear out of the body"

Say it out loud, what does it even mean?

I have said plenty of ridiculous stuff, but nothing comes close to this all timer from Brandon. 😆

I've recently driven through this small Alaskan town. Proud, capable, reliable people live there. This story is not surprising to me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top