JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
okay, here's what I've got.

An unissued Romanian kit, with F/A parts, I've ordered a double hook tapco trigger group, and I've also ordered a rivet set, center support and flat from AK-builder.com, I also have a tapco pre-bent 80%. My US compliance parts will be the new trigger group and receiver (3), and parts swapped off of my current romak, slant muzzle break, pistol grip, and gas piston,

I also have some homebrew for our drinking delight.

Do I need anything else.

The AK-Builder flats have the trunnion holes drilled already?

Yea, he just started making them with front holes. I have 5 without holes. I ordered some to try them out so far every hole has lined up! I may possibly let go of one with the front holes.

I will no longer be going to or hosting the build party... Sorry to many people wanting to build/bend more than one! If anyone wants to build one and learn something other then just use my tools to build an arsenal please send me a PM..... I will be glad to help ya out with one.

The ones wanting to build 2 or 5 buy your own tools/jigs! These tools/jigs don't last forever!

Well,

I had the pleasure of getting together with Contract Pilot tonight, and we bent my flat. The whole proccess took more time than I thought, but thats because he explained every procedure in detail and made sure I got it right... The man is very patient, and a wealth of knowledge. Time well spent for sure...

Yea, he just started making them with front holes. I have 5 without holes. I ordered some to try them out so far every hole has lined up! I may possibly let go of one with the front holes.

I will no longer be going to or hosting the build party... Sorry to many people wanting to build/bend more than one! If anyone wants to build one and learn something other then just use my tools to build an arsenal please send me a PM..... I will be glad to help ya out with one.

The ones wanting to build 2 or 5 buy your own tools/jigs! These tools/jigs don't last forever!

No worries - got an email that said mine are on their way...

Just need to take out the trick and pick up a press... was hoping to find one on sale, but no luck yet.

Sorry I missed this, is anyone else have the space/tools to host? or is this event dead in the water?

I got a flat ordered, but I'm going to wait until the gunshow this next weekend to try and find a kit.

I might have to wait even longer than that, considering all of my recent purchases... I may need to allow my wallet some time to lick its wounds.

Contract Pilot, do you have the tools/know-how necessary to build a Cetme? I'd gladly give one of my two Cetme receivers to anyone who would offer to help a gun-building neophyte build an HK clone.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top