JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
okay, here's what I've got.

An unissued Romanian kit, with F/A parts, I've ordered a double hook tapco trigger group, and I've also ordered a rivet set, center support and flat from AK-builder.com, I also have a tapco pre-bent 80%. My US compliance parts will be the new trigger group and receiver (3), and parts swapped off of my current romak, slant muzzle break, pistol grip, and gas piston,

I also have some homebrew for our drinking delight.

Do I need anything else.

The AK-Builder flats have the trunnion holes drilled already?

Yea, he just started making them with front holes. I have 5 without holes. I ordered some to try them out so far every hole has lined up! I may possibly let go of one with the front holes.

I will no longer be going to or hosting the build party... Sorry to many people wanting to build/bend more than one! If anyone wants to build one and learn something other then just use my tools to build an arsenal please send me a PM..... I will be glad to help ya out with one.

The ones wanting to build 2 or 5 buy your own tools/jigs! These tools/jigs don't last forever!

Well,

I had the pleasure of getting together with Contract Pilot tonight, and we bent my flat. The whole proccess took more time than I thought, but thats because he explained every procedure in detail and made sure I got it right... The man is very patient, and a wealth of knowledge. Time well spent for sure...

Yea, he just started making them with front holes. I have 5 without holes. I ordered some to try them out so far every hole has lined up! I may possibly let go of one with the front holes.

I will no longer be going to or hosting the build party... Sorry to many people wanting to build/bend more than one! If anyone wants to build one and learn something other then just use my tools to build an arsenal please send me a PM..... I will be glad to help ya out with one.

The ones wanting to build 2 or 5 buy your own tools/jigs! These tools/jigs don't last forever!

No worries - got an email that said mine are on their way...

Just need to take out the trick and pick up a press... was hoping to find one on sale, but no luck yet.

Sorry I missed this, is anyone else have the space/tools to host? or is this event dead in the water?

I got a flat ordered, but I'm going to wait until the gunshow this next weekend to try and find a kit.

I might have to wait even longer than that, considering all of my recent purchases... I may need to allow my wallet some time to lick its wounds.

Contract Pilot, do you have the tools/know-how necessary to build a Cetme? I'd gladly give one of my two Cetme receivers to anyone who would offer to help a gun-building neophyte build an HK clone.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top