JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need someone with a full WWI field uniform who'd like to participate in a Veterans Day parade in Central Oregon (Redmond). I could also use any American Revolution, War of 1812, Mexican War (1846), Spanish - American War (1898), and Korean War re-enactors too. I run a patriotic parade group called The ON PATROL Project. We dress out only in field gear / working uniforms, and do not march. Rather, we do a peacetime 'patrol' down the street. Interested parties are highly encouraged to contact me at 541-699-8664 or [email protected]

UPDATE: We have WWI covered now, asd well as the War of 1812 (militia), and the Korean War (MASH Nurse). Now, if everyone (all volunteers) actually shows up, we'll have 16 'patrolers' as of today, which is great. But, we could always use more.

This was the 2019 group; it was a fun day.

IMG954799.jpg

But Wait, There's More . . .

I just got in a US Navy 'float coat' for a woman who's going to do a carrier deck 'Green Shirt' for the parade. Yes, the true meaning of inclusive - everyone's welcome. Hey, 3/8ths of my crew are women; I think that's great.
Actually, my green shirt was a F-18 maintenance tech when she was active duty, so she knows how to pull this off correctly.

The other benefit is that it's one more position that I don't have to supply a firearm for . . .!!

Last Edited:
SO, the next big question is; do I get a 'trekkie' cosplay person to represent the Space Force . . . ?? Or, maybe a wookie or droid ?

EDIT: my ex-wife says that might compromise the credibility of the program. She's probably correct there.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads