JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wonder how long it will take lawyers to line up to sue Home Depot since he used their rental truck? I looked at every news site I could find and none seem to want to describe the scum. So I have to guess he must not be white. Will be interesting to see if anyone wants restrictions on vehicles now. We know that won't happen.

Last Edited:
Rental trucks need background checks!! Universal background checks with a 3-day waiting period. The truck can't have any accessories on it that allow it to drive faster than normal factory rental trucks. And you should only be allowed so much fuel at a time. In fact, in NY rental trucks should only be allowed to have 7 gallons of fuel at a time.

Evil chooses uses many methods to kill. Do you think he might be a regular at a mosque and from the middle east?.
We will find out soon enough. My "best guess". Home grown kook. It's always telling when they refuse to show a picture or any description though. If this guy looked like Tim McVeigh (sp?) I am pretty sure his mug shot would be all over the news. No doubt they are desperately searching and hoping he has a name that matches a Tea Party member now.

We will find out soon enough. My "best guess". Home grown kook. It's always telling when they refuse to show a picture or any description though. If this guy looked like Tim McVeigh (sp?) I am pretty sure his mug shot would be all over the news. No doubt they are desperately searching and hoping he has a name that matches a Tea Party member now.
Yeah...waiting for the lone-truckman angle to be distributed to the talking heads

Rental trucks need background checks!! Universal background checks with a 3-day waiting period. The truck can't have any accessories on it that allow it to drive faster than normal factory rental trucks. And you should only be allowed so much fuel at a time. In fact, in NY rental trucks should only be allowed to have 7 gallons of fuel at a time.

So, how long will it be until Hildabeast calls for no silencers for trucks? :cool:

So, how long will it be until Hildabeast calls for no silencers for trucks? :cool:
if that truck was loud and obnoxious everyone would have got out of the way. instead it had an EPA approved exhaust system which quieted the truck and everyone died. BAN MUFFLERS AND CAT CONVERTERS!!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Don't give them any ideas!

I love that the rest of the world sees New York is the capital of America. Let him have all the terrorist acts there as far as I'm concerned.

Vile city crammed with democrats. A rank foulness that blots out freedom.

He shouted alluhu Akbar. That's pretty much revealing who he was.
MSNBC has his mugshot.
Truck Driver Kills Eight in Lower Manhattan Terrorist Attack

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews