JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've bought complete Aero rifles; uppers and lowers for my own builds, and parts. No problems whatsoever, so I can't speak to their customer service.

Eh.......care to share some details?

I apologize, I am very serious about my firearm's. I do not consider them to be just range guns. I received a barrel with a severely canted FSB and I contacted them to inquire what I could do:

1. Return it at my charge in regards to shipping.
2. Incur a restock fee. (Why would I incur a fee because of their poor workmanship?).
3. Inquire about warranty option.
I chose option three.
They stated that it was not bad enough to warrant a warranty claim and I could still return it.
(I would end up losing money of course doing it that way)

Why not just buy your own parts and assemble it yourself to your own ultra high standards, then? In fact, buy a CNC and make everything from scratch. Then you can call yourself to warranty your own item

Why not just buy your own parts and assemble it yourself to your own ultra high standards, then? In fact, buy a CNC and make everything from scratch. Then you can call yourself to warranty your own item
Sounds good to me, perhaps I will.. can u pay for it?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top