JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The last week has not been good up at Wildcat. This is how we lose shooting areas. I'm f'n livid right now. Mostly because of what I saw up there, and partially because I didn't dress to stick it out through the weather.

9G0QK41EzeFlHFuRzm28FcsddW-3f4XfNiBlHPysgfozpvzlPGQYVWMkqBzekRLslKFXkXR9HV7BNaXMnw=w1170-h877-no.jpg
easiest way to lose

3MzdL-YnAmY79_doi5VoQiqZ_gUyUO7X4u_e_z3MCrFj1_Fc6peL0Mc4nE8OzqhJfRLh8p4bDAlJwa2-Ug=w1170-h877-no.jpg
Table left at parking area with live rounds

AcA-m0G_llRX3sW5i9PZlLay0m7XpZ6t8r6sCg4aIUnncpRTbLGuloPjqUiiz2W1lP5HF_pPILhQUT1ivyg=w658-h877-no.jpg
VmyViGMwdCjml9EajBYqOOaZmR8Lmo9RBoqOZ3PLcDTcSRhqmhI0k-nvitMp7EupdeTEFKka4ghPuFftaIQ=w658-h877-no.jpg
not any different than burning the flag, imo.

There's brass all over the parking area, the shooting areas, everywhere. I filled a 30cal ammo box twice and didn't even make a dent in it...

Wow.... Not only did they cut the tree down, but think about how many more rounds went downrange with no backstop.

Thank you for sharing this The Nothing, its sad and frustrating but we all need to see this....
Hopefully we can figure a solution out, the outlook doesnt look good.

The last week has not been good up at Wildcat. This is how we lose shooting areas. I'm f'n livid right now. Mostly because of what I saw up there, and partially because I didn't dress to stick it out through the weather.

View attachment 324778
easiest way to lose

View attachment 324779
Table left at parking area with live rounds

View attachment 324780
View attachment 324781
not any different than burning the flag, imo.

There's brass all over the parking area, the shooting areas, everywhere. I filled a 30cal ammo box twice and didn't even make a dent in it...

This is completely unacceptable :(

What better way to celebrate Patriots Day than heading up to Wildcat and do some multi-gun training since I signed up for the Mission 22 event...

Well... I'm lucky to have managed to get any shooting done. Instead, it was all about cleaning.
DcV3GXOv87pylpnxOras5yenXHXbbmphVt7gEfGHuTL-s8vIAUDUICZcruUUazcR5MBizVi2_qWGqEg4Wg=w1095-h821-no.jpg

eudEh9Lt6UGSBaRwJAuZ6OpZ_4Z8_kuEqJGR-oJWVpMu0N3yYqUgMtynh6gLqIbtadDR3runi_-3JSln_A=w1095-h821-no.jpg
hnw7YhCkk1lvbVRbu0i_u_OxFX3LF_VcRRG0v-lHGDbszVyqaWeEyXS8kJDQmXZqwBK7a-8NIePwQcGd1w=w1095-h821-no.jpg
Y8BeSKhQjGGSclVXy3dLrgx3q2B_j7fwdhH2J8xmJkQOol98tp_yQ7uPGIpb6Z7BInj61SnttGiUh0-sqQ=w1095-h821-no.jpg
pS9x9Ye1fEjk4iSZvHdtbFmCJJJCG8Ko-if6Ug253x6NPNqzD0i5iROn5XryJWNOQ1uPzUfkPO8cTgV5IQ=w1095-h821-no.jpg
I'm pretty sure the tree across the lane was blown down. So that is at least a little bit fortunate. If I owned a gas chainsaw I probably would have taken care of it. The snow in the lane is up to three feet deep in areas.

I did manage to get in at least one training string done before the rain came at least.
And, I celebrated in the best way I could imagine

TsnXmLiB5_LvU3iwDbELA-iEP4CcxDSYg9dd5mTzpqAYjlzRO5ZJK88EJKrNh8CY_s4iaPqPg8fDhAd3Qi5WBJEA=s821-no.jpg

I still need to get with @rangerlars and get more signs for the board!

What better way to celebrate Patriots Day than heading up to Wildcat and do some multi-gun training since I signed up for the Mission 22 event...

Well... I'm lucky to have managed to get any shooting done. Instead, it was all about cleaning.
View attachment 357817

View attachment 357818
View attachment 357819
View attachment 357820
View attachment 357821
I'm pretty sure the tree across the lane was blown down. So that is at least a little bit fortunate. If I owned a gas chainsaw I probably would have taken care of it. The snow in the lane is up to three feet deep in areas.

I did manage to get in at least one training string done before the rain came at least.
And, I celebrated in the best way I could imagine

View attachment 357822

I still need to get with @rangerlars and get more signs for the board!

Wow, fantastic job man. Sorry to hear you didn't get to shoot much.

He needs to get busted for that. That's not recreational shooting. It's illegal criminal activity. I sure hope he gets lots of publicity and pays the price for it.

"Macdaddydave" claims to be a second amendment supporter on his Instagram page but hes doing the very thing thats getting out rights infringed upon and getting our priveledge to shoot on public lands taken away.

I tried to save the link on the internets Wayback Machine but not certain it took...

A little Internet sleuthing, and this appears to be his face book page....his name is David Holmes

需要安全验证

Has the same picture of the red mustang as on his instagram page.....mentions the same job at Precision Castparts.....

Is he on public land? Can any of you identify the place he's shooting from his video? It's not familiar to me.....

Edit: weird, not sure why the link is shown as Chinese characters....but it works for me.....

Last Edited:
Numbnuts nowadays post this stuff and are completely oblivious to the fact they are giving law enforcement the proof needed. Thank you Nothing for posting the link and hopefully Stinkerbelle's sleuthing helps!

A little Internet sleuthing, and this appears to be his face book page....his name is David Holmes

需要安全验证

Has the same picture of the red mustang as on his instagram page.....mentions the same job at Precision Castparts.....

Is he on public land? Can any of you identify the place he's shooting from his video? It's not familiar to me.....

Edit: weird, not sure why the link is shown as Chinese characters....but it works for me.....
It does kind of look like the boulders at Wild Cat. Have to look at other pics to ID the rocks.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top