JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just received this email from Jackie Groce of USFS. Her message echoes the feelings of all those at the Clackamas River Ranger District. (Chris Bentley is the Mt Hood employee who made the above video).

Jackie's response, below, is a big part of why we do this. To work with forestry officials towards preserving our second amendment rights in shooting on public land.

We need your help to keep this program going. So, sign up and join us in our efforts. Whether you shoot in the woods or not, it makes a big difference in many ways.

Read more and sign up at; https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/nwfa-target-shooter-information-program.193318/

Thank you!

This from Jackie...

Hi All!

I can't say how thrilled I am to see this video. Very nice job, Chris! It makes me proud to work with such dedicated and motivated employees and partners like Northwest Firearms.

Thanks to all of you for the progress you've made on the Mt. Hood National Forest thus far to educate people on appropriate recreational shooting methods.

Jackie Groce
District Ranger

Forest Service
Clackamas River Ranger District

It's on "The Forest Service-Mt. Hood National Forest" Facebook page and on their website.

Kaleen, of SOLVE, liked it and wrote to me saying... "Thank you so much for sharing! It's not often that we have a volunteer group provide such a great example of their work in the local community, especially in video format. I'll be sure to share this with all our staff, and thank you for the great work your doing in cleaning up our public lands."

I also sent it to Tillamook State Forest, WA DNR, Matt at Sportsman's Warehouse, a couple others and posted to my Facebook page.

Share and help spread the word! We've got to try our best to raise awareness of this problem and help protect our right to shoot outdoors!

Thanks,

Cogs

COGS!!!!! Alright! Good work on this and really good spokesmanship (that should be a word...). I love how you supported the upstanding shooters but not the polluters!!

BTW, nice Tavor!! Not sure whose that is...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top