JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Link is now dead, someone got the hint.
Too bad. I was analyzing the rocks in the video compared to the rocks at Wild Cat. Thought I had a close match from a pic here on page 1 (couldn't match it up before the vid link died). Should have done a screen shot or snipped a still from the video.

If it was at Wild Cat, my guess is he was shooting from the left side of the right lane. That's where the boulders are and the trees along that side.

I'm thinking that's the only thing left to verify. The location. If it was really on public land or not? The rest of it is self incriminating, and we now know who he is and where he works.

I tried to save the link on the internets Wayback Machine but not certain it took...
Can you find it Koda?

I'm sure the guy got the point if he removed the video. In my eyes that's a lesson learned. I'd hate to ruin someone's career over something like this. Instead it would be better to educate him through public humiliation, which it sounds like happened.

Yeah, I kind of agree. Although, we should make him come to a cleanup event and make him listen to each of us speak our minds! That'll learn him!

Can you find it Koda?
Instagram post by Dave • Apr 21, 2017 at 11:28pm UTC
doesn't seem to work with Instagram. It doesn't work with everything but good for archiving pages that the site owner might take down later.

I'm sure the guy got the point if he removed the video. In my eyes that's a lesson learned. I'd hate to ruin someone's career over something like this. Instead it would be better to educate him through public humiliation, which it sounds like happened.
I totally agree, lets hope he took it down because he saw this thread and learned from it.

Yeah, I kind of agree. Although, we should make him come to a cleanup event and make him listen to each of us speak our minds! That'll learn him!
thing is most of us here would welcome him in the end (after the lectures... lol). Sometimes I think some new shooters don't understand all the issues because they are just new to the subject, after all there are plenty of trees in the forest... but then I would think somewhere common sense would kick in. The amount of shooting trash we see out there disagrees with me...

Can't help but remember that I was a kid too, once upon a time. I lucked out because we didn't have cell phones or video cameras, nor the media to post such dastardly deeds! Therefore, to this day, I can still say "Hey, I'm innocent!" (Just can't sleep at night is all!) ;)

So, good luck to you, David. And remember, we're watching!

pisses me off every time I watch it!

Tell me about it. I was there just two days prior and spent a couple hours cleaning. If I had a gas chainsaw, I would have been there even longer. Off the top of my head, I've probably spent 75 hours in the last year just cleaning (and less than 20 additional hours actually shooting).

Wildcat didn't look so bad post-Memorial Day, especially compared to last year.
-22UK5Na1sphNBX470lSwK9MKKSt-VNYcV7YpuIj0yWiJ_P6MJ1-b4hbK6js-EBch0xrWriXVxgsSx7vyf4IpH-E1GqAzGVY.jpg

I did notice that there continues to be tree damage. I also replaced all of the signage.

Yesterday was a MUCH nicer day than before. There's clearly been some other cleanup work done. I was expecting some horrible sites post-Fourth-of-July, but it was much nicer to find otherwise. The worst of it was signs of people continuing to shoot down trees.
There were obvious signs of burning going on, 7 or 8 piles, which is prohibited this time of year.
Since there wasn't a whole lot of clean-up to do, I resorted to tidying up a bit.
uUI-Wh5k9DsvgmCoTMmwZw1DaNCUBa1J0Bld_SWzvrah6XmBs3HHg4rQcrb1v_bWys6INq6KG76TkjIYoFM-nkgB6BVIfWH4.jpg
2YkzdXdoRs7DRPJsoAw8uvXMHp6Zidm8YNTqyrYMelA07sb873xn9zQQCmGP5RemeKyKAmZ2HHG0Uc5EumX3aE_eKTmusKu8.jpg
yXIWj-GKL6xg5fFy5FqSXJCyOM6KPbZkUBZr1ojhB-LMapiQDAjuHQsZU7WO35FQmJYR5bONXOo2bCsQC31EkUe2IPAr7HKE.jpg
bPAry0JPzcSHy6qdc9BbZSCaY1m7GaN9OgFNHOaSe4JBuSElc0iGILOpW9qmM2fIYyjlw61gdebfadC65_LsgXIfBC0UUHaE.jpg

Yesterday was a MUCH nicer day than before. There's clearly been some other cleanup work done. I was expecting some horrible sites post-Fourth-of-July, but it was much nicer to find otherwise. The worst of it was signs of people continuing to shoot down trees.
There were obvious signs of burning going on, 7 or 8 piles, which is prohibited this time of year.
Since there wasn't a whole lot of clean-up to do, I resorted to tidying up a bit.
View attachment 376476
View attachment 376477
View attachment 376478
View attachment 376479
Looking good buddy. I have tomorrow off I might venture up to the fish creek area and pick up shotgun hulls and whatnot. Been doing that here and there whenever I go shoot but it's a big area. I usually clean up the area I shoot in but the others have to wait till next time. I don't get the attraction with shooting trees.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top