JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Thread moved to the appropriate sub-forum. For Paypal to charge you for this forum, you would have to log in to PP and choose to send money for a one time donation. I say this because you are not a supporting member. Is it possible you made a donation and forgot?

Regardless, only Joe can deal with it.

@Joe Link

Last Edited:
I'll cut and paste. Looks like a auto-bill from this site. It did that to me twice last year but after $60 in two years then getting kicked as a supporter I just figured it was time to do something else. Brb.

NWFA.jpg

So click on the payment, then click on "Manage Northwestfirearms.com payments, then at the top left click cancel. That should take care of any future charges.

Again, @Joe Link for any prior charges that were unintended.

C'mon now. I wasnt trying to be offensive. My apology. I mean last year I just let it go but things have happened during the year here where I felt I kinda got the short end of the stick. I mean I like the forum but I just have a problem with entities grabbing my money, no matter how much or little without me knowing. Thank you for your assistance.

C'mon now. I wasnt trying to be offensive. My apology. I mean last year I just let it go but things have happened during the year here where I felt I kinda got the short end of the stick. I mean I like the forum but I just have a problem with entities grabbing my money, no matter how much or little without me knowing. Thank you for your assistance.

Ok so what about the $20 you guys got on the 11th?

I wasn't offended. I'm just trying to be clear that Joe is the site owner and has complete control over those types of issues. There is no "you guys" when it comes to monetary transactions. I'm sure he will look into it and make it right the first chance he gets.

Its all good. I get that its the holidays. Its only $20 bucks man. But just like the gift giving at this time of year, its the thought that counts. Not to mention I got a demerit this year for not "being excellent to everyone". Wheres that button ?!?!?!!??!?!

You're mixing two completely different issues with that post. One has ZERO to do with the other. Start a convo with @Joe Link if you would like the fastest resolution to your issue. That is my 4th tag in this thread.

Have a great Christmas.

Since this is really a one-on-one issue with Joe, and any further posts aren't going to help until he looks into this..........

Thread closed.

For the sake of it being Christmas, convo me your info and I'll be happy to send you the $20 in lieu of Joe being absent. He and I can square up later.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads