JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wait.... there's pie? :s0072:
Big Rhonda always has Pie for you T;)
6F37F4D7-AF78-424D-ABFF-41060C12F1AD.jpeg
bon appetit:p

:D

I'm glad he had himself sprayed. Too bad he was just an idiot and not a Darwin Inductee. He could have also offered himself as a subject to demonstrate the effectiveness of an armed teacher.

1 in 8 are barely or completely unaffected by OC or other incapacitants/irritants. I've heard many stories about individuals under the influence who are completely unfazed by sprays.

A good article from a British Constable.
https://www.quora.com/Is-there-such...uld-any-street-drugs-increase-their-tolerance
Just give him more time.

The sad thing is that this cartoon character of a candidate will likely receive thousands of votes from people who are as much, if not more, of a jackass than he is. :rolleyes:

Or, as Joe Bidet used to say, "just get a shotgun" and empty both barrels straight up into the air. Then, of course, anyone with intentions to harm you will instantly mess their drawers and beat a hasty retreat. Just more of the trademark douche-baggery that libs blithely consume like so many gallons of Kool-Aid.

Last Edited:
Or, as Joe Bidet used to say, "just get a shotgun" and empty both barrels straight up into the air. Then, of course, anyone threatening to harm you will instantly mess their drawers and beat a hasty retreat. Just more of the trademark douche-baggery that libs blithely consume like so many gallons of Kool-Aid.
Lol somebody should have told old Joe .
If you have a double barrel shotgun and shoot two blast in the air . HEHEE your out of ammo lol .what a dip $#!+

$20 pair of motor cycle goggles and the pepper spray is USELESS .mmmmmmm lol what a dip $#!+
There is an element in this country that cannot grasp the idea of countermeasures. Wiley Coyote is their mascot.

Why aren't these signs and harsh words working against gunmen and evil people?

There is an element in this country that cannot grasp the idea of countermeasures. Wiley Coyote is their mascot.

Why aren't these signs and harsh words working against gunmen and evil people?
Because they still get known. Hate them, fear them, or even insult them. If the world knows their name, they got what they want.

A bucket of rocks and as another somebody sudjusted mini baseball bat. I just don't think a teacher could get close enough to use them....
Not just a teacher anyone can't get close to them . those are lock down hold in place tools .
If the bad guy comes in the door then everyone throw rocks and attack him .mean while he roams the hallway's SHOOTING everybody he can see .for the NEXT 15 minutes before a SWAT team gets there and moves in to engage him witch could be 20 to 30 minutes .
Nope SORRY ANTI GUN PEOPLE I'LL TAKE MY CHANCES WITH THE TEACHER TRAINED TO USE A GUN .you can hide in the closet if you want.BUT SOMEBODY HAS TO FIGHT

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top