JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Took some pepper spray to the range, couldn't hit the target at 25 feet. Placed the pepper spray at 25 feet and hit it 5 out of 5 with my 9mm.
:s0064:

Effective range of can of pepper spray bout 13 feet effective range of a AR15 what 700 yards with practice .
MMMMMMMM something doesn't add up SOMEBODY DO THE MATH for this guy

I'm glad he had himself sprayed. Too bad he was just an idiot and not a Darwin Inductee. He could have also offered himself as a subject to demonstrate the effectiveness of an armed teacher.

1 in 8 are barely or completely unaffected by OC or other incapacitants/irritants. I've heard many stories about individuals under the influence who are completely unfazed by sprays.

A good article from a British Constable.
https://www.quora.com/Is-there-such...uld-any-street-drugs-increase-their-tolerance

Sorry, but I call BS, show me proof that there have been over 100 mass shooting in the United States this year...

They should have sprayed him with bear spray...

I personally prefer to sling bullets at an active shooter. To completely stop the threat.

BTW, pepper spray/tear gas would be more beneficial... Just this schmucks opinion...
Any Shooting where 3 or more people are shot is considered a mass shooting just like any Shooting that takes place on school property is considered a school Shooting.
For instance two gang bangers are sitting in a school parking lot on Saturday and another gang banger comes and shoots them .
That's not gang violence it's considered a school Shooting

G.D. hand talker I hate that .
When someone talks and has to have there hands moving around like that .all the upper management at my work do this when we have these B.S. meetings.
I call them HAND TALKERS.they move there hands around to destract you from THE B.S. that is coming out of there mouth

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top