JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The comments are good:p

"I've never in my life heard of a shooter being stopped with mace or pepper spray. Ya know why? Because it's never happened."

Better idea... Pie
Not only is pie irresistible, but it takes two hands to eat pie. Shooters would have to put down their guns to eat it, giving ample time for escape!
Let's put pie in every classroom!

Sorry, but I call BS, show me proof that there have been over 100 mass shooting in the United States this year...

They should have sprayed him with bear spray...

I personally prefer to sling bullets at an active shooter. To completely stop the threat.

BTW, pepper spray/tear gas would be more beneficial... Just this schmucks opinion...

About the only non-lethal I could get behind would be either 12 ga bean bag rounds, or a full auto paintball marker jacked up to about 1000 FPS and firing jaw-breakers. I guess that would technically be "less lethal"?

"Less lethal" reminds me of "Less painful". "Less painful" is still painful, just not as painful as it could be, so "Less lethal" is still lethal, just not as lethal as it could be. I can get behind that. :confused:

I still feel like that is satire.

Who in their right mind (liberals) would vote for some that stupid.

I tell you what Levi, I'll vote for you if we have a contest and you win.

Here's the contest:
We stand at either end of a hallway.
You with pepper spray, me with a rifle.
Who ever quits (or dies) first loses.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class