JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LOL, I'm surprised the site sensor didnt change that to bubblegum plugs.

seriously, how does California look at itself and say "yep, we need more of this"
Myopia...

Look who they continuously elect... Hippocrite leftists like Feinstein and Pelosi... Bringing back moonbeam Brown as governor...

They've got themselves in a world of manure and no way out... They'll all turn into human jerkey before too much longer with all their water woes...

Sad part is more and more of them are migrating north and turning Oregon and Washington into liberal wastelands as well...

They decided this is what they wanted, how they wanted to live, now they need to be forced to live in it!

Technically it is a firearm. It fires a projectile. It is, however, not deadly. And it's CA... didn't expect it to make sense.

the technical definition of a "firearm" is something that uses a burning propellant to fire a projectile from a barrel

The legal definition is whatever a politician decides a firearm is.

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less."
"The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master – – that's all."
(Through the Looking Glass, Chapter 6)

We are becoming a nation of wussies for sure. This was taken off of Amazon, it is a hunk of plastic for God's sake!

Fits 2" standard receivers
  • UV additives for durability and color fastness
  • Manufactured from solid polypropylene
  • Cannot be placed on or displayed on vehicles in FLORIDA, CONNECTICUT, NEW HAMPSHIRE, OR COLORADO. CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA.
View attachment 284491
I am going to get one of those!

BTW, a pellet gun is considered a "real gun" in Portland too! Probably more than 50 yrs ago, my dad and mom and I were shooting pellet guns in our basement! Knock at the door, it's the cops! They were cool about it, but informed my dad that it's illegal to discharge a pellet gun, even in ones basement, in the city limits! They said that this was a warning and if it happened again the pellet guns would be confiscated and we would be subject to arrest!
We were astounded! Seems our neighbor, "Bubblegum for Brains" my dads pet name for him, turned us in after hearing shots!:confused:

Hey, even back then.
It is Oregon. And it has gotten WORSE!

Gang banger's get arrested carrying a stolen firearm and they get a slap on the wrist and set free in the morning. But some hollywood actor that is prohibited holds a pellet gun in a movie shoot and the NJ prosecutor goes after him. This just shows how stupid the prosecutor is. F'd up.

Most cities have a law against shooting pellet guns and even bow & arrows inside the city limits, and have for quite a while.

It doesn't mean that they are consider them to be the legal equivalent of a firearm though, not with regards to possession anyway. I.E., in most states, a convicted felon can possess an airgun.

Are you part of a two working parent family?
Your kid goes to kinder garten, then public school, then HS, college where your kid is the property of the State, surrounded by Statists for 13-18 years.
BTW the reason both of you are working is to pay 50% of your income in taxes to the State, to indoctrinate your child

Are you part of a two working parent family?
Your kid goes to kinder garten, then public school, then HS, college where your kid is the property of the State, surrounded by Statists for 13-18 years.
BTW the reason both of you are working is to pay 50% of your income in taxes to the State, to indoctrinate your child
Wow, truer words were never spoken about where we are now and why...

Cannot be subjected to the government if you are:
A) financially self sufficient
And
B) intellectually independant

We are becoming a nation of wussies for sure. This was taken off of Amazon, it is a hunk of plastic for God's sake!

Fits 2" standard receivers
  • UV additives for durability and color fastness
  • Manufactured from solid polypropylene
  • Cannot be placed on or displayed on vehicles in FLORIDA, CONNECTICUT, NEW HAMPSHIRE, OR COLORADO. CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA.
View attachment 284491
LOL...We actually have that on our Tacoma :D

" Carlo Goias, whose stage name is Carlo Bellario, was charged under New Jersey's strict gun law. It requires permits for firearms, including the airsoft gun Goias used while filming a car chase scene.

Goias rejected a plea deal offer Tuesday that could have sent him to jail for less than a year. He faces up to a decade behind bars because of prior felony convictions that prosecutors say include theft and burglary."

7273591_1453939068.4423.jpe

https://www.gofundme.com/rawdeal

I won't comment on the actor's particular situation... but in NJ (aka "the land of NO") if you wish to buy a Red Ryder BB gun or pellet rifle, it will be purchased from a gun store and you will be finger printed and pass a background check.

So virtually all 2nd-Amendment - loving folks simply drive to Pennsylvania - about 45 minutes or less from most NJ towns, and spend their NJ paychecks at the local PA Walmart. I know firsthand.

Pure brilliance on the part of the NJ lawmakers.

seriously, how does California look at itself and say "yep, we need more of this"

Californians, you mean? They don't. This is a feature of "representative" government. Laws don't have to make sense to the peons. They are for advancing the careers of politicians and prosecutors.

Golas really needs a FIJA jury...

www.fija.org

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class