JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just wondering if anyone knows of a place that services them, refurbishes them. I contacted Trijicon little bit ago to find out if they do.

Also anyone know how to check the age on them? S/N

Just got a 4x32 on trade and wanting to know more about them

Trijicon is the only place to get serviced.

give them your S/N and they will tell you the manufactured date, also good way to find out if it's real or replica.

Yeah I saw a couple people from a google search that were quoted 250+ but then again said that they did it for nothing. I dont mind paying for my refurbishing. My reticle is nice and bright so shouldnt be a prob, I just wanted to have the scope gone through.

Thank you riot, I did contact them prior to this thread I just wanted to see if there were any local places. Hell I may just have the scope coated along with my gun.

I had a NSN used I bought for $650 that had a mushy elevator. They quotes $150-$400 and did the work for free.

The only place I know besides Trijicon that works on them is JP Rifles when they replace the reticle.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top