JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have the 4X32 BAC with a BDC crosshair reticle. It also has the red dot doctor sight on top, I don't think they sell this model anymore, the newer ones have the RMR in place of the doctor sight. These appear to cost a bit more, I think mine was about $1400 from Optics Planet, purchased it about 5 years ago.
I have been very happy with the whole setup, the red dot sight is nice to use in a pinch. I use mine on a Sig 556.

I ended up getting a ta11 with the green horseshoe, originally I ordered it from larue but they said it would be months before they had them back in stock, ive never had a good quality sight, its pretty amazing.
i picked this up at a lgs, its a little heavy but I have my 14.5 noveske soon to be 10.5 for light weight stuff, just waiting on a t1 micro from larue for the noveske, they said 4 to 6 weeks, also waiting on my troy buis

BFCD64B4-2EBC-4EB1-84AB-3EFF5225CE35-10849-00000E982B165E32_zps880b6e0d.jpg

So here's another pro tip. The vertical line just under your front nut on that scope? Line that up with the front of the scope base. That ensures the perfect amount of adjustment available for the scope, plus it will put the eye relief in the perfect spot. Looks like you would move the scope back one spot on the rail.

Does that make sense?

So here's another pro tip. The vertical line just under your front nut on that scope? Line that up with the front of the scope base. That ensures the perfect amount of adjustment available for the scope, plus it will put the eye relief in the perfect spot. Looks like you would move the scope back one spot on the rail.

Does that make sense?
I got it, thanks for the tip, I will take any tips I can, I will try that, gonna take it out tomorrow and see how it shoots

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top