JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since Trijicon is using the ACSS reticle designed by Primary Arms, I been thinking of buying one.
Having only looked through the ACOGs when at Cabelas, I was very impressed. I'm curious if anyone has one, that can share their thoughts, compared to Aimpoint T1/T2, M4 types. What's your honest thoughts for usability, ranging, and ability to actually use the ACSS sight system to it's effectiveness in the design.

The ACSS reticle system was originally designed for use in scopes. That being said, the ACSS reticle is of more use throughout the magnification ranges. I've not had the chance to look through a scope with the ACSS system either. So I have nothing to compare to have an idea how the sight system works.

Anyone?

I watched the videos for referencing the reticle. What I'm wanting to hear, are comments from people that have actually used the ACSS reticle in both scope, and the ACOG. Those that have, what's your thoughts, considering the power is fixed at 4x on the ACOG, as compared to the ability to see more in the magnification ranges of a scope? Considering the ACOG is fixed, I'm sure that makes ranging the target more difficult in comparison. Whats the synopsis?

I watched the videos for referencing the reticle. What I'm wanting to hear, are comments from people that have actually used the ACSS reticle in both scope, and the ACOG. Those that have, what's your thoughts, considering the power is fixed at 4x on the ACOG, as compared to the ability to see more in the magnification ranges of a scope? Considering the ACOG is fixed, I'm sure that makes ranging the target more difficult in comparison. Whats the synopsis?
I have one of the primary Arms 1 to 6 power. I really like the reticle. the first time ever shooting at a moving Target it was at three hundred yards. I hit it 6 out of 12 shots from 6 different shooting positions. And cons of really clear glass my only issue with the one that I had which was the Forex the eye relief sucks on them I just bought the Leupold vx6 1-6x power with the CRM 2 reticle. it looks very similar to the primary Arms one, but I haven't got a chance to shoot it yet. I used to run a Acog with an RMR but I hated where it sits on top off the ACOG, and how you have to change your cheek weld. I personally prefer the 1 to 6x Scopes when it comes to tactical shooting.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top