WTS/WTT OR About 7 pounds of powder for sale or trade

Discussion in 'Reloading Classifieds' started by BanjoGeek, Oct 2, 2018.

1. BanjoGeek

BanjoGeek
    Lebanon Oregon

I have for sale or trade the following:

Winchester 540 shotshell powder, over 2 pounds
    AA 3100, 1 pound
    IMR Hi-Skor 700X, 1 1/2 pounds
    DuPont 700X, 1 1/2 pounds

I am guestimating because some of the cans have been opened. The 3100 is still sealed. Got this all from a seasoned reloader that quit shooting and loading. I have used some of this lot I purchased without a problem. About 6 pounds in all and I am asking $80 for all or will trade for 4 pounds of Unique, Bullseye, 231 or 296 in any combo. I am looking to load cast bullets in 30-30, 308 and 30-06. Please PM me and I can share my phone number, I don't text. Need to meet along the I-5 corridor from Eugene to Cabela's. I can't handle the metro traffic.

MVC-028S.JPG MVC-029S.JPG MVC-030S.JPG

coyotecaller likes this.
  2. conditor22

conditor22
    West Coast

700X works great in the 300 AAC BO with 230 gr bullet, I haven't tried it in the 06
    I read that AA 3100 is nearly identical to H-4831 in burn rate, and the same data can be used as long as you work up from below and don't reduce too much. it does leave some unburned grains with the cast loads, I'm guessing it would work quite well in 30/06.

3. BanjoGeek

BanjoGeek
    Lebanon Oregon

Thanx for the intel. I have some pretty good info on most of the powder for cast bullets, just way too much of it. O well, it won't go to waste for sure.