JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale or trade the following:

Winchester 540 shotshell powder, over 2 pounds
AA 3100, 1 pound
IMR Hi-Skor 700X, 1 1/2 pounds
DuPont 700X, 1 1/2 pounds

I am guestimating because some of the cans have been opened. The 3100 is still sealed. Got this all from a seasoned reloader that quit shooting and loading. I have used some of this lot I purchased without a problem. About 6 pounds in all and I am asking $80 for all or will trade for 4 pounds of Unique, Bullseye, 231 or 296 in any combo. I am looking to load cast bullets in 30-30, 308 and 30-06. Please PM me and I can share my phone number, I don't text. Need to meet along the I-5 corridor from Eugene to Cabela's. I can't handle the metro traffic.

MVC-028S.JPG MVC-029S.JPG MVC-030S.JPG

700X works great in the 300 AAC BO with 230 gr bullet, I haven't tried it in the 06
I read that AA 3100 is nearly identical to H-4831 in burn rate, and the same data can be used as long as you work up from below and don't reduce too much. it does leave some unburned grains with the cast loads, I'm guessing it would work quite well in 30/06.

Thanx for the intel. I have some pretty good info on most of the powder for cast bullets, just way too much of it. O well, it won't go to waste for sure.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top