JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As things on the world stage seem to be headed south and domestic conditions are reaching the point prayed for by Bill Ayers, Francis Fox-Piven and Saul Alinski, (The Brink Of Violent Marxist Rebelion), I just wanted to take this oppertunity to thank you folks in the subburbs that have prepared so well to resist, not only Zombies but the organized and trained para-military units that will follow behind them.
Be aware that the folks that are living in the hills have not been wasting time but done some prepping themselves, spoting the high ground, prepping the fire lanes, making range cards, et al.
The time you buy for us as you fight it out in the lowlands will not be wasted or go unappreciated.
Thank you for your sacrafice:s0155:

As things on the world stage seem to be headed south and domestic conditions are reaching the point prayed for by Bill Ayers, Francis Fox-Piven and Saul Alinski, (The Brink Of Violent Marxist Rebelion), I just wanted to take this oppertunity to thank you folks in the subburbs that have prepared so well to resist, not only Zombies but the organized and trained para-military units that will follow behind them.
Be aware that the folks that are living in the hills have not been wasting time but done some prepping themselves, spoting the high ground, prepping the fire lanes, making range cards, et al.
The time you buy for us as you fight it out in the lowlands will not be wasted or go unappreciated.

Happy to help out! If we come bearing some tasty zombie jerky and a white flag can we campout on the back 40?

-d

I must be slipping....range cards.....OK on my list. Does the salt block at 200yds in the pasture, which just happens to collect deer, count???

A T-Post will last longer and 300 yards is always better, and only a 5" elevation differance!
OH BTW you misspelled Orygun

OMG that was exactely 1 year ago! Before the Occupy Movement. Before it was acknowladged that Hizboallah was in Tijuana MX! Before the beheadings started in the US! Before the war against Christians ramped up! Before Fast and Furious! Before the sale of 1 million guns in one day!
Boy am I prescient!

OMG that was exactely 1 year ago! Before the Occupy Movement. Before it was acknowladged that Hizboallah was in Tijuana MX! Before the beheadings started in the US! Before the war against Christians ramped up! Before Fast and Furious! Before the sale of 1 million guns in one day!
Boy am I prescient!

A regular Karnak The Magnificient:s0114:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews