JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No kidding.

You read my mind I was just about to look up some weather and saw this.

THE power won't go out until the turkey has been in for at least an hour. Face bigsmyl.gif

Eh, Weather.com shows 44 degrees tomorrow in Portland, and 43 on Thursday. I think Metro monkies will be fine. You poor guys in southern Oregon better bring in some fire wood, put on a second layer of long undies, and grab a gal to snuggle tight with. Looks like you're in for the worst of it.

Eh, Weather.com shows 44 degrees tomorrow in Portland, and 43 on Thursday. I think Metro monkies will be fine. You poor guys in southern Oregon better bring in some fire wood, put on a second layer of long undies, and grab a gal to snuggle tight with. Looks like you're in for the worst of it.

The reason why the PDX/Metro/Salem area is having mild weather is from all the methane expelled by all the leftist loons talking so much insane sheite.

o_O

we usually drive down to my parents place in Redding for thanksgiving. This storm is likely gonna make it so we have to stay home. First year of my life not being home with my parents for thanksgiving. My wife and I are pretty upset about it

we usually drive down to my parents place in Redding for thanksgiving. This storm is likely gonna make it so we have to stay home. First year of my life not being home with my parents for thanksgiving. My wife and I are pretty upset about it
You need a place to go? I hear that Albany Helping Hands is accepting of all people.

Even cat owners.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads