JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is just wrong. Someone at eBay should get the shaft for this.

Honestly you have a very good point. E-bay embraces this kind of stuff and has 1,000's of pages of adult stuff. What ever your imagination can come up with, it is there. BUT, try and sell an AR-15 mag or a set of furniture for an AK-47, as a private seller, and you will get your account blocked for a year or for ever. UNLESS, you are an E-bay buisness seller with an account like Brownell's and you can sell AR-15 mags all day long.

There are many things I could say about this listing, but each of them is likely to get me banned, so I think I'll just pass on my typical smarta$$ comments on this one, don't want to pull a boner and get myself in trouble.

:D Think what you want. Ebay is based out of San Francisco so I am sure you can figure things out for yourself.

I'm just afraid that now that I've clicked on the link my ads here on NWFA are going to take a frightening turn...:eek: The wife asked for some lingerie type items for Christmas, so I did a little online shopping last week based on her requests. This week, the ads on NWFA have gotten more....interesting ;)

I corrected me error.

Hmmmm..........Thanx for shedding some light on where you are coming from.:rolleyes: Nobody said anything about a battery operated muzzle brake and YOU are the one that brought the guy equasion to this thread. Are you on the Ebay board of Directors? lol

Hilarious. So many puns and jokes, so little time (or interest really). But imagine a pro-gun rally with the AR-15 crew duty carrying their rifles all decked out in that stuff. I would love to see the looks on people's faces!

I'm just afraid that now that I've clicked on the link my ads here on NWFA are going to take a frightening turn...:eek: The wife asked for some lingerie type items for Christmas, so I did a little online shopping last week based on her requests. This week, the ads on NWFA have gotten more....interesting ;)
AdBlockPlus and Ghostery FTW! :D

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR