JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wish I had a New Seasons near me. I use Italian sausage when I make Zuppa Toscana. Always nice to find a decent sausage for a dish like that.

No New Seasons by you?? Heck, they're putting 'em in all over up here. It's hard to swing a dead cat without hitting one!

No New Seasons by you?? Heck, they're putting 'em in all over up here. It's hard to swing a dead cat without hitting one!

I'm in Oregon City - no New Seasons here yet. I can find them, I just don't much like going out of my way for one or two items. I'm actually surprised we don't have one yet. Our Haggens shut down recently, maybe they'll move into that space - it would be a great fit for them.

Guaranteed 2 hour delivery from New Season stores with Amazon Prime.

Really? Is there a special spot on Amazon for that? I'm wondering if they would deliver out to me, since I'm not near one of their stores. I'm guessing they probably have a delivery area that is limited for that service.

Nope, not for me:

Capture6546132318.JPG

This has been a super informative thread, thanks to the posters. One last thing we haven't covered yet and that would be the bun/roll. I'm all ears.

This has been a super informative thread, thanks to the posters. One last thing we haven't covered yet and that would be the bun/roll. I'm all ears.

No soft, spongy grocery store buns. I do like Hawaiian hot dog buns. My preference is for a denser, slightly chewy roll with some texture to it - something with a texture like a french baguette or other artisan type bread. If it does has to be a typical bun, I like those steamed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top